PDA

View Full Version : Would it bother you if your wife cheated with a woman?

judgesmails
01-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Of course the other woman would be hot.

Leo99
01-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Do I get to watch?

Not nearly as much as it would bother me if she cheated with a man.

Duke
01-16-2005, 09:41 PM
If she were into that, I'd expect her to tell me. If she didn't feel like she could ,and did it behind my back, I'd be out the door.

~D

The Dude
01-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Yes. "Cheated" implies a deception and state of character that would bother me, even if I were into that kind of thing.

mike l.
01-16-2005, 10:00 PM
yes. women tend to have sex for some sort of love connection so it would probably means shes in some sort of love with someone else. that's bad news for a marriage.

if she did it just cause she's some sort wild swinging sex loving women well then that would be different. but "cheating" implies behind your back and lying and the whole thing so that's, again, bad news for a marriage.

radar5
01-16-2005, 10:14 PM
If women only have sex while in love, how do men get these one nite stands at the bar?

Needless to say, yes, it is true; even women ocassionly [censored] just for fun.

I would however have a huge problem with any husband of mine screwing a man.

mike l.
01-16-2005, 10:38 PM
"If women only have sex while in love, how do men get these one nite stands at the bar?"

i didnt say they only have sex when in love, but the marrying kind especially tend to find a love connection in sex. so "cheating" for a woman tends to mean something more than just sexual desires being fed, when that's all it might mean between a man and a whore for instance.

any use of the words only or always when discussing this sort of thing would be ridiculous. that's why i avoided it, but of course was misparaphrased anyway.

Dangergirl
01-16-2005, 10:40 PM
I have to agree with The Dude here, cheating is cheating. What if your wife though the other woman was better in bed. That would totally suck for you. I just saw that on the show Cheaters. Poor guy, and he was ok with it at first.

Zetack
01-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Well I'm only engaged...but I'd be pretty surprised if my fiance had sex with another woman and wasn't willing to share...so I'd be cool with it.

--Zetack

realwtf
01-17-2005, 02:38 AM
It does not bother me..maybe because were not married yet though.

jakethebake
01-17-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes. "Cheated" implies a deception and state of character that would bother me, even if I were into that kind of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
True. So the question really is does it count as "cheating" if it's with another woman?

AngryCola
01-17-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If she were into that, I'd expect her to tell me. If she didn't feel like she could ,and did it behind my back, I'd be out the door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best answer on this thread, IMHO.

ilya
01-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Of course it would [censored] bother me, what kind of dumb question is that.

bdk3clash
01-17-2005, 12:50 PM
http://www.jokeornot.com/gallery/Eatin_not_cheatin.jpg

Shajen
01-18-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah, because there's a lack of trust there. And a marriage ain't [censored] without trust.

BTW, what brought this on?

barongreenback
01-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok, having someone who I could accuse of cheating me suggests I'm getting sex. Whatever betrayal comes next still leaves me in positive territory.

CCass
01-18-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

LALDAAS
01-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Anything other than a hand shake or a kiss on the cheek even a long embrassed hug is fine. Everything else involving another person male/female is betrayal. If she needs to go else where. Then else where is where she should go.

PoBoy321
01-18-2005, 12:08 PM
No wife, but a girlfriend.

I've made it blatantly clear that if she ever wanted to fool around with a girl, I'd be cool with it if I were involved.

That being said, if she did it behind my back, I'd be pissed, but only because I wasn't invited.

Shajen
01-18-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No wife, but a girlfriend.

I've made it blatantly clear that if she ever wanted to fool around with a girl, I'd be cool with it if I were involved.

That being said, if she did it behind my back, I'd be pissed, but only because I wasn't invited.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your answer would change if you were married. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.