PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Sit n Go fish? $5-15

Idaho Ave
01-16-2005, 09:20 PM
After reviewing the internet poker beatability posts I was very surprised to see PokerStars was is not an easily beatable site. I play exclusively at poker stars in their sit n gos. I appreciate their turbo option and their low fees in comparison to the buy in. My question is, where on the internet are the most profitble and easily beaten sit n go single table tournaments?
Thank You.
Idaho

lorinda
01-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Most profitable/hr: Party
Most easily beaten (ROI): UB

Edit: The post you are refering to talks mainly about ring games. The lower limits at Stars SNG's are very beatable.

Lori

Scuba Chuck
01-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Lorinda, define lower limits at Stars.

Does it include the $30s? Also, what is the average length of game at Poker starts?

zaxx19
01-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Does any site offer juice @ less than 10% in the lower limits??

Is there any rake back options for SNG players(I suspect not just shooting in the dark here)

Sidekick
01-17-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm not lorinda, but I can answer at least part of your question.

The normal SnGs at Poker Stars run close to 75 minutes in my experience. The Turbos run closer to about 50-60 minutes on average. Compare this to about 45 minutes for my average SnG at Party/Empire.

For the person that asked about difficulty... I would say that on average the players at the lowest limits are a bit tougher at Poker Stars than at Party/Empire, but the difference is not that large. It's more a case of you will notice that they play slightly stronger on average, but it won't keep you from being a winning player if you have a modicum of skill.

Myst
01-17-2005, 02:29 AM
If you want to play poker, stick to Stars.

If you want to win money, play at Party.

The once and future king
01-17-2005, 03:42 AM
To buck a trend I have a much better hourly rate at Stars than I do at Empire.

I also have much higher ROI and ITM.

Higher buy in games are (50/100) are now softer at Stars imho.

viennagreen
01-17-2005, 04:01 AM
yes, you can get rakeback from SNGs --- at least from Party/skins affiliates... i do, and it is certainly worthwhile.

viennagreen
01-17-2005, 04:02 AM
most easily beaten is probably Pacific or PokerRoom... most profitable is definitely Party/skins...