PDA

View Full Version : 25,000 party 3/6 hands

party36master
01-16-2005, 05:46 PM
I post these PokerTracker stats here, as opposed to books/software, because I'd like comments from 3/6 players.

25,000 hands:

VPIP: 23.55
Att to Steal: 41.63
Won $WSF: 29.95
BB/100: 1.66
Went to SD- 32.69
Won $ at SD- 56.36
PF Raise- 12.23%
PostFlop Agg- 1.50

I know I play more hands than most of the multitablers- a lot of unsuited big cards from the cutoff or button when several people are in the pot. Also, a lot of AX and KX suited at looser tables. And generally, any pair any position except at tight tables.

Also, PFRaise gets that high due to 3 betting a lot of loose players with medium + pairs, or AK/AT, to try to isolate them.
Plus a lot of steal attempts.

My questions are:
Given I'm playing 23.55/12.33%, how is my post flop aggression of 1.5?
How does went to SD, and Win % at SD look?

Thanks.

Rudbaeck
01-16-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know I play more hands than most of the multitablers- a lot of unsuited big cards from the cutoff or button when several people are in the pot. Also, a lot of AX and KX suited at looser tables. And generally, any pair any position except at tight tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play all those and am at 17%!

emonrad87
01-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I think that if your VP$IP went down a little your win rate would go up a little. 23.55 seems awfully high. Think about cutting out low pairs in early position. Also, you mention that you play big offsuit cards against large fields. Is that also against a raise or in unraised pots? If so, that should definately be cut out, except for AK.

party36master
01-17-2005, 11:53 AM
unraised pots.
I also should have mentioned I'd play offsuit connectors down to 8/9 if I'm the 5th person in the pot.

Thanks for you comments.

colgin
01-17-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also should have mentioned I'd play offsuit connectors down to 8/9 if I'm the 5th person in the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't play unsuited connectors below QJo except out of the BB or on a blind steal.

Also, in your initial post you said that you play Axs and Kxs at lose tables. You need to be careful with Axs up front and I doubt that you will be able to play K-rag-suited profitably over the long-term at the typical Party $3/6 table unless you are only playing it in the CO or Button after a number of limpers.

axioma
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
unsuited connectors are junk.

odellthurman
01-17-2005, 12:47 PM
In my opinion, your VPIP is at least 5% or so too high and your total aggression is about 1.2 or so too low. One thing you might do is take a look at all of your hands with suited aces and kings, unsuited connectors, and suited connectors, and see if they are winners or losers. I'm with the other respondent on the unsuited connectors - I would definitely get away from those, except for A/Ko and K/Qo.

Personally, I used to limp with a lot of suited aces and suited connectors. After reading this forum and looking at my pokertracker stats, I tightened up, and my winrate went up significantly.