PDA

View Full Version : Big stack absent - another 2+2 Sunday game discussion thread

codewarrior
01-16-2005, 03:44 PM
So, in the end, did sst sitting out with over T5k effect the outcome of the game? I say no. Discuss....

codewarrior
01-16-2005, 04:56 PM

rybones
01-16-2005, 05:26 PM
no, the outcome was decided by my giving up the big stack by bluffing from the button with 2,3; catching 2 pair and then blowing most of my chips to a high 2 pair. This gave the guy who was sitting out most of his chips. the bluf was perhaps bad on my part, but I am surprized the other guy calles with 6,7 soooted from the bb. oh well, another fun sunday game. congrats to code and jmc4ccc (I think that was his screen name)

Anyone who would like to rip me on my bluf please feel free!!!
ryan

rybones
01-16-2005, 05:39 PM
I just remembered, if anyone was annoyed with sst .... after he won the big hand against me he did mention that it wouldn't do him a lot of good as he was gonna need to leave. Perhaps it was not intentional.

ryan

codewarrior
01-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Yes, he did say that. I hope everyone realizes my question was strategy based.

ukgazz
01-16-2005, 07:27 PM
It did give (the only) player to moan about it the effective button twice on every round......

P.S if anybody has the tourny number for LAST weeks game please let me know as I was not there and need it for upcoming stats site.....