PDA

View Full Version : lakers -3.5 at utah

11-01-2001, 02:23 PM
it was a better bet last night when i made it for -3. i think it will go to -4 and maybe even -4.5 by game time.

straight up, the lakers are a far superior team to haggard old utah. should be a cinch for LA. they were 4-0 against utah last year.

anyone disagree and why?

11-01-2001, 08:06 PM
Took LA at -4.. Also, Washington +5 @ Atlanta..

There are lots of games that look good to me tonight, but I will only play those 2 b/c still early in the season..

Other Picks that I think look good are

Milwaukee -5, SA -4.5, Philly +6.5..

Will not be any of the above because I want to see how these teams look this year in the new rule format.. Haven't had a chance to watch any of their games yet..

Good Luck to all..

11-01-2001, 11:43 PM
"Took LA at -4.. Also, Washington +5 @ Atlanta"

yeah i got lakers when it was -3 last night. hope they pull through. wizards at +5 today against the hawks was also a strong bet imo. they looked much better than i thought they would against ny on tuesday.

11-02-2001, 01:24 AM

11-02-2001, 11:53 AM
That's what I get for not being more on the ball this week.. Still, 1-0-1 is an okay start..

Staying off the lines tonight.. Again, too early..

I have a feeling about Chicago +13, but I would never back up the Bulls with money..

Having said that, everyone should probably take Boston, since I think I missed every single game yesterday that I cited, but didn't bet on.. best of luck