PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite article from the January Magazine?

ChristinaB
01-16-2005, 07:41 AM
I can hardly believe that there has not been a single poll in the magazine forum yet. So here it begins:

GrannyMae
01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
i SWEAR i voted for mason.

that pity vote for mine was NOT from me (tho i was tempted)

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/creator.gif

mkdyer
01-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Just stumbled in here today and I love this place. Can't wait to explore all of it.

As for favorite article, I could not decide between three of them, but want to write with a request.

I saw Daniel Negreanu on television, during a tournament, put his opponent on the K-9 while deciding whether to call on the river. That fascinated me, and Mason's article "Analyzing a Hand" played right into that.

I would love to see much more of this type of analysis, or find out what material is available to help me develop this skill.

Thanks

Shoe
01-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Peter Adams, your are a P.I.M.P! I hope you win a lot more of those "Sklansky Bucks." lol. Great Article! Now tell me why.

DrPhysic
01-19-2005, 03:44 PM
I couldn't make up my mind, so I voted for granny. Really disappointed to see she's only running second in the voting.

Seriously, I have never read anything by Alan Schoonmaker that I did not enjoy. His writing is always thoughtful and thought provoking.

Too many good strategy articles to pick.

Doc

DyessMan89
01-23-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just stumbled in here today and I love this place. Can't wait to explore all of it.

As for favorite article, I could not decide between three of them, but want to write with a request.

I saw Daniel Negreanu on television, during a tournament, put his opponent on the K-9 while deciding whether to call on the river. That fascinated me, and Mason's article "Analyzing a Hand" played right into that.

I would love to see much more of this type of analysis, or find out what material is available to help me develop this skill.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the boards. You seem like a nice and intelligent person. I hope to see more of you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

__Q__
01-24-2005, 04:50 PM
My vote is for Schoonmaker. I couldn't agree more with everything he said.