PDA

View Full Version : oh [censored]! family guy is coming back

bonanz
01-16-2005, 12:21 AM
forgive my noobness. but i just came to the realization that they are producing new eps of family guy again.

great news!

next up: futurama (if fox was really smart)

JackieChan
01-16-2005, 12:24 AM

Steve McQueen
01-16-2005, 12:25 AM
http://www.kentallman.com/chris/pics/warm%20cup.jpg

pshreck
01-16-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
forgive my noobness. but i just came to the realization that they are producing new eps of family guy again.

great news!

[/ QUOTE ]

Family guy is returning because it's DVD sales were some of the best ever for a TV series. That is untrue for Futurama, and Futurama never had very good ratings or ever attempted to broaden its audience. It ain't ever coming back.

daryn
01-16-2005, 12:27 AM
if it takes forever, i will wait for you
for a thousand summers, i will wait for you

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

River2Pair
01-16-2005, 12:28 AM
Plus Futurama was unfunny and basically sucked.

ArchAngel71857
01-16-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

great news!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEah they were supp[osed to air in January, but Seth McFarlane is producing family dad. So maybe they will air in Feb. or March. I even heard June.

Futurama is funny. Smart funny. Which would explain why many of you don't like it.

FOr all those who hate JackieChan and Gordan "more chusin for the pushin" Bombay, try "ignore this user." It has even made tyfromm readable.

-AA

Tron
01-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Steve McQueen doesn't really seem like much of a troll. He seems like a cool guy, and he is doing a fine job of cutting down these trick-ass impostors. He's a true man's man. He's a totally bad dude, and we should welcome him as one of our own. Congratulations, Steve McQueen, you are a badass and to mention you in the same sentence as Gordon Bombay is insulting, so sorry for insulting you.