PDA

View Full Version : A Weird Tsunami Problem

Rushmore
01-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I donated a chunk of change to The Pokerstars Tsunami Relief effort.

They went and made the contribution on the Celebrity Autoerotic Telethon For World Domination tonight.

I happen to be one of these uptight weirdos who believe that the ugly celebrity culture that the US has cultivated is one of the ugliest and most dangerous things since those nasty blankets we foisted upon the natives when we got here.

I can't help it--that's just how I feel.

Anyway, I don't want to be responsible for the continued existence of this week's incarnation of Madonna.

Guess I oughta lighten up and let it go, right?

pshreck
01-16-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I donated a chunk of change to The Pokerstars Tsunami Relief effort.

They went and made the contribution on the Celebrity Autoerotic Telethon For World Domination tonight.

I happen to be one of these uptight weirdos who believe that the ugly celebrity culture that the US has cultivated is one of the ugliest and most dangerous things since those nasty blankets we foisted upon the natives when we got here.

I can't help it--that's just how I feel.

Anyway, I don't want to be responsible for the continued existence of this week's incarnation of Madonna.

Guess I oughta lighten up and let it go, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you just donate to reputable organizations.... and what the hell is 'the ugly celebrity culture'? I think you are confusing this with the term 'western culture'.

Gordon Bombay
01-16-2005, 12:42 AM

pshreck
01-16-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he's confusing it with your face.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did your tryout with the Northstars go?

Rushmore
01-16-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't you just donate to reputable organizations

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Stars was matching all donations dollar for dollar, and because they ARE reputable, believe me.

[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is 'the ugly celebrity culture'? I think you are confusing this with the term 'western culture'.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a definite distinction between the two, but if I need to point that out, there can be no constructive dialogue here.

Hurry up--I think Starr Jones is just about to be interviewed by Joan Rivers on E!

Don't want to miss that!

pshreck
01-16-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

There is a definite distinction between the two, but if I need to point that out, there can be no constructive dialogue here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta love the elitist attitude.

razor
01-16-2005, 01:20 AM
if you're performing for a disaster relief benefit show, do you really wanna be wearing more ice than the trophy wives of 5 millionaires...

just seems weird to me...

Rushmore
01-16-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted something about our ugly celebrity culture, and you decided to tell me what I really meant, saying that I was confused.

I try to set you straight on my intention, and you call me elitist?

You're a useless troll. Go away.

I'm starting to hate this forum. It's going the way of the Zoo.

Gordon Bombay
01-16-2005, 01:33 AM

Rushmore
01-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Ok, it's late, and I'm tired.

I hope you guys will enjoy the forum that you've managed to pointlessly monopolize.

The future:

"You're a troll!"
"Well, at least I don't eat dookie!"
"How's the boil on your ass?"
"You suck!"
"Your avatar is gay!"

Oh, sorry. That's the present. I wonder how RGP is looking these days.

pshreck
01-16-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted something about our ugly celebrity culture, and you decided to tell me what I really meant, saying that I was confused.

I try to set you straight on my intention, and you call me elitist?

You're a useless troll. Go away.

I'm starting to hate this forum. It's going the way of the Zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spin it any way you want buddy, it was an elitist response.

As for trolling, your original post really just looks like you are bragging about donating money to make yourself feel better. The only real point of it is should you not feel bad about donating to a charity involved with celebrities...

You should probably feel bad about many things in your life, but not about donating money. So go feel good about yourself.