PDA

View Full Version : ..scalf's late sat nfl pik and ramblings..<<

scalf
01-15-2005, 08:24 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif atl -6.5 -103..like good running team at home against team that cannot stop run..

southern cal qb stays there for 4th year...i know why...take a look at them usc cheerleaders some day,,, manoman..they are babes..

lol

gl

p.s. scalf is bettinf n.e. -1 does not think this g will be close..lol

(blo-out colts???)

fade away..

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

scalf
01-15-2005, 11:01 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif 2nd half atl/rams ov 27 big

gl

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

craig r
01-15-2005, 11:54 PM
i am with you on NE..bowman's has a PK right now. which is great..they don't have the sharpest lines.

craig

WarDekar
01-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Ehhh....I think they're purposely hanging that because the public is all over IND and they don't want to give them the 1, so in a way they are being sharp and taking NE themselves...Bowmans does this a lot I believe, take the side they like too much and your limit is going to go to [censored] though...

craig r
01-16-2005, 12:25 AM
I made a post about this at Fezziks Place a long time ago. I asked one of the CS reps if they deal two lines. She told me to hold and put me on the phone with the lines manager. He told me they deal two lines and that it is pretty easy to tell where the public is going.

What I really don't understand is how bodog hung a 3 all week? The only thing i can think of is they thought if they dropped it they would set up middles?? maybe they thought they would have to move it back to 3 eventually??? I realize you had to lay -140, but still if you could pay 10 cents to go from +1 to +3, the price would be +150 (+160 if you pay 20 cents from 2.5 to 3).

craig

WarDekar
01-16-2005, 12:34 AM
To go from +1 -110 to +3 you will have to pay to -120 for 1.5, -130 to 2, -140 to 2.5, and then -160 to the +3. Naturally, these numbers aren't actually worth 10c and 20c respectively, but if you were to buy them online it'd cost you that much.

Essentially, BoDog was probably dealing the 3 out to cover the middles, so they just charged extra juice on it. This wasn't very common a few years ago, but very common nowadays since books have realized the value of the 3.