PDA

View Full Version : GameTime Window Questions

waynethetrain
01-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I've accumulated a decent sized Poker Tracker Database and would like to start using the Gametime Window. I know many of you are using GameTime+ and PlayerView, but I have Windows 98 and there are apparently some problems with it so I am reluctant to even install either and make a mess of things.

Poker Tracker itself has an External Gametime Window. I tried launching that and loading players from my database into the window. It worked fine for getting a quick glance at the stats I had on a few of the players.

Here are my questions/comments.

1. Is there anyway to keep those stats updated in real time as I start playing. I use the auto-import feature of PT, but the only way I can get it to update my database is to actually close the table, force the import, and then reopen the table. That's obviously useless because I want to continue playing.

2. What features do PlayerView and GameTime+ give you that the PT GameTime window does not?

3. Is there any way to islolate all the "fish" within your PT database so you can create a list of them easily without looking through thousands of players?