PDA

View Full Version : J10s

sinfulslick18
01-15-2005, 05:55 PM
both players V$PIP is over 60 and usually call to the end

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (7 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button folds.

was this call correct or should i have folded and leave the pot be?

this is my main question of this whole hand. The rest I really do not care about.

Turn: (4.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (8.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

-sinful

DrGutshot
01-15-2005, 06:52 PM
since they're both very loose-passive, there is very little point in raising with JTs, they will call with all sorts of hands that have you beat+dominated.

I would prefer limping this preflop. Then if you're bet into on the flop, it's an easy fold.

Given your raise, the flop call is fine because the pot is laying you good enough odds.

-DrG