PDA

View Full Version : multi-tabling

microbet
01-15-2005, 02:46 AM
Just got a new monitor and went from 2 tabling to 4 tabling. My worst night in a long time. Not JUST based on results. I definately made some mistakes. I went to 3 tables and was pretty comfortable.

My hat's off to the multi-tablers and my advice to those moving up is to add one table at a time.

eastbay
01-15-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just got a new monitor and went from 2 tabling to 4 tabling. My worst night in a long time. Not JUST based on results. I definately made some mistakes. I went to 3 tables and was pretty comfortable.

My hat's off to the multi-tablers and my advice to those moving up is to add one table at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that. It does come with time. Not long ago 3 was my max comfort zone. I 4-table now and do more websurfing than paying attention for 70% of the game.

eastbay

lacky
01-15-2005, 04:04 AM
same, went from 3 when that's all that was allowed, to 4, then 5 with 2 monitors, then 6 then 7....then back to 6 when I went to $109's. Take it gradual, and when you get to more than is comfortable after a reasonable amount of adjustment time, move back one. That's pretty much how you find your comfort zone.

beeyjay
01-18-2005, 03:16 AM
the same thing just happened to me. I have been playing 4 for a while, and just got another monitor and tried playing 6. The first time was horrible. Even though when I'm playing 4 I tend to talk on AIm and surf the web more than pay attention but all of a sudden I couldn't keep up with 6. But now 5 days later its gravy so I'm hoping to get up to 8.