PDA

View Full Version : ALL TIME LOW

LALDAAS
01-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Anyone watching Home Shopping Network Hellmuth is on selling his gay ass chip set and DVD's unbelivable

Dynasty
01-14-2005, 11:48 PM
If you have a product, you market and sell it.

If you're a wannabe, you bitch and whine on a message board

bholdr
01-14-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you have a product, you market and sell it.

If you're a wannabe, you bitch and whine on a message board

[/ QUOTE ]

on one hand...
If you're a bitch being made fun of by wannabe on a message board...

on the other...
i'd do a lot of things for the kind of money he's making selling out. can a poker player sell out?

awww man, you used to be about taking money off drunks and problem gamblers! now you're all about the money...

LALDAAS
01-15-2005, 12:01 AM
To have your own chip set one thing, to have your own face on them is another and to even further and actually stand there and sell them on HSN is a whole diffrent ballpark.

jakethebake
01-15-2005, 12:06 AM
anyone else see the irony here. he's home on fri night watching home shopping network and talking about someone else hitting an all time low?

Dynasty
01-15-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone else see the irony here. he's home on fri night watching home shopping network and talking about someone else hitting an all time low?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! He should be doing something cool like I've been doing today: Grocery shopping & waiting for Battlestar Galactica to premier on the Sci-Fi network (48 minutes away!).

nolanfan34
01-15-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! He should be doing something cool like I've been doing today: Grocery shopping & waiting for Battlestar Galactica to premier on the Sci-Fi network (48 minutes away!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you still play poker that much? Serious question, not flaming you. I don't see too many poker posts anymore from you. I can see getting burnt out on giving the same advice over and over again though.

LALDAAS
01-15-2005, 01:58 AM
In between bong hits I now see the irony thanks for the observation jake.

I am multi tasking here man, Smokin some buds, watchin tv and playin poker. I consider this an enjoyable friday night waitin for the woman to finish her shift /images/graemlins/cool.gif

If this is what marriage is going to be, god help me.

Steve McQueen
01-15-2005, 01:59 AM
Look at the miniature pig.

Steve McQueen likes.

TimM
01-15-2005, 02:01 AM
Why the [censored] would anyone watch Home Shopping Network?

Dynasty
01-15-2005, 02:08 AM
I took a big break from July to mid-November but have been playing steadily since then.

LALDAAS
01-15-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the [censored] would anyone watch Home Shopping Network?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ, you guys are rough. here is the low down man I am stoned flipin through the channel guide and I see the word poker. so I click ok.

we will consider it a moment of poor judgement under the influance of some tasty red hair.