PDA

View Full Version : TKeller19 in Party's $215s

Oluwafemi
01-14-2005, 08:08 PM
is this Thomas Keller playing $215 NL SNGs on Party?

The Yugoslavian
01-14-2005, 08:17 PM
If it is he better not sit down with Dali, ZJ, Gramps and Don, and Giga -- they'll rip him a new one, /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Who knows? Is that John Juanda who plays the step 5s?

Yugoslav

Myst
01-14-2005, 08:25 PM
T Keller can play for bigger stakes if he wants to.

Gramps
01-14-2005, 08:26 PM
From playing with him in about 5 yesterday, I'm > 99.9% sure it's not him. A lot of late passive play, and (at 150/300) calling a 10BB all-in 3-player with A2o (and against a player who wasn't necessarily gettting too out of line) - I would guess Thomas would know better.

Although, he did call my hand right on in a spot where it wasn't very apparent what I had, so I do have to give TKeller19 some props, whoever he is.

SoCalPat
01-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Card Player lists in his taglines in his articles that his moniker is "gummibear" ... or something like that. Can't remember if that's on Party or another online site.

Gigabet
01-15-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If it is he better not sit down with Dali, ZJ, Gramps and Don, and Giga -- they'll rip him a new one, .

Who knows? Is that John Juanda who plays the step 5s?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is gramps? Or what is his nick on party, i just know him as a poster on here.

Pete
01-15-2005, 06:13 AM
he is gummibear on UB....and bigglesworth on stars i believe

Gramps
01-15-2005, 06:40 AM
I gave your brother that info a while back when he not so kindly sat down at my table where I was playing on my new Empire account. I figured you're busy enough playing the Step 5's that I won't have to go to much trouble to avoid you at the 215s these days.

Please don't beat up on all the other sharks too badly in those Step 5s - I don't want them drifting back into my "safer waters" any time too soon. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gigabet
01-15-2005, 06:53 AM
So you are not going to tell me then? I am more interested in your older party name than your newer empire name, i think i got that one figured out, seems unreasonable with the thousands of sngs that i have played, that i haven't once sat at the same table as you. PM me if you don't want the answer to be public, I of course never share info about people who want to remain private.