PDA

View Full Version : TILT short take

Trainwreck
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm finding it amusing that TILT is being taken seriously AT ALL.

It's a fictitious drama of tremendous exaggerations, this could be about backgammon, except no one would pay attention to it.

I am not much on TV shows anyhow, I have still never seen an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond just as an example, but this one had SO MUCH HYPE, curiosity got the better of me.

I seriously doubt I will keep watching, the exaggerations were so extreme, that it's more of a comedy show to me, what a bad drama... but ESPN cleared this, so not shocking...

>Trainwreck<

Sundevils21
01-14-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not much on TV shows anyhow, I have still never seen an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond just as an example,

[/ QUOTE ]

You picked a bad example. Everybody Loves Raymond is actually pretty true to life. I wouldn't put it in the category of "fictitious drama of tremendous exaggerations". Especially compared to many other shows.
Ray is my hero.

Trainwreck
01-16-2005, 01:48 AM
Oh!

I was just saying that as an example that I don't watch much TV, I like Ray's standup and know that his show is closer to reality than most, and that is part of the appeal, I have just never managed to tune into it, during it's long run. 8)

Darn I missed the only 'The Will' episode (sarc), pulled after 1 episode, what crap will they dream up in 20 years? This medium is going to go through so many changes in the coming years, hopefully for the better.

>TW<