PDA

View Full Version : We Have a New Winner!!!

Q8offsuit
01-14-2005, 02:44 PM
For painfully lame gimmick accounts!

Sup Bro was genuinely funny, and Lemmiwinks was kind of amusing in a stupid sort of way, but this guy is starting to piss me off. I hereby threaten to start an even gayer gimmick account based off of a more stupid commercial. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Not Very Brilliant! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=23135&Number=1537202&Boa rd=exchange&what=showflat&page=0&view=collapsed&sb =5&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1)

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Gordon Bombay crushes him in the suckiness department.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I personally like the Guinness commercials, am indifferently annoyed by the alter-ego, and am thoroughly amazed at the downright suckitude of the Bombay alter-ego and his apparent refusal to recognize the aforementioned suckitude.

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I personally like the Guinness commercials, am indifferently annoyed by the alter-ego, and am thoroughly amazed at the downright suckitude of the Bombay alter-ego and his apparent refusal to recognize the aforementioned suckitude.

[/ QUOTE ]word.

Lazymeatball
01-14-2005, 02:58 PM
only 8 posts.
I'm fairly indifferent by the sheer fact that his posts are short, and infrequent, therefore not bothersome. I don't read that Bombay guys posts, but yes, they are dumb on the gimmick scale.

Gordon Bombay
01-14-2005, 02:58 PM

Q8offsuit
01-14-2005, 02:59 PM
The utter, offensive shittiness that is Gordon Bombay is a given. I thought that since 99% of OOT is already ignoring his posts, we could just let him fade into obscurity. Apparently, however, there are still some fanboys here furthering his legacy /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Gordon Bombay
01-14-2005, 03:00 PM

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 03:01 PM
He is the first person I've ever ignored and I just did it now to see what it's like. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed, because now I see something to the effect of "** You are ignoring this member **" and that's nearly as annoying.

Shajen
01-14-2005, 03:01 PM
*** You are ignoring this user ***

LALDAAS
01-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Patrick del Poker Grande Im not sure but I think this is a shot at you bud.

I belive he used your catch phrase to build his character!

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Patrick del Poker Grande Im not sure but I think this is a shot at you bud.

I belive he used your catch phrase to build his character!

[/ QUOTE ]
If that's true, then he needs to work a little harder. What am I supposed to feel here?

Q8offsuit
01-14-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You look like an uglier, younger version of Charles Grodin.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING! No, seriously, how the hell is John Cleese ever going to get over that one?

Oh, wait, everyone's ignoring you. Never mind.

MarkL444
01-14-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He is the first person I've ever ignored and I just did it now to see what it's like.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.

frankly, im suprised he hasnt given it up by now.

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is the first person I've ever ignored and I just did it now to see what it's like.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.

frankly, im suprised he hasnt given it up by now.

[/ QUOTE ]in high school there was always that one annoying kid everyone disliked. For whatever reason the kid never ceased to be annoying, ergo people never liked him. GB is the same, and I imagine whoever created him is the same way.