PDA

View Full Version : 3 hands....

stonecold
01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Hand 1

ok i have folded alot of hands not playing many at all, but i can say that VillianLosse And VillianAverage where in a raising war every second hand. I think VillianAverage knew that VillianLoose where bad and wanted to play as many hands as possible with him.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG <font color="#A500AF">(VillianLoose)</font> raises</font>, MP folds, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB <font color="#A500AF">(VillianAverage)</font> 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG <font color="#A500AF">(VillianLoose)</font> calls.

Flop: (9 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">VillianAverage bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">VillianAverage 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose caps</font>, VillianAverage calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (10.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
VillianAverage checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose bets</font>, VillianAverage calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose 3-bets</font>, VillianAverage calls, Hero calls.

River: (19.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
VillianAverage checks, Hero checks, VillianLoose checks.

Final Pot: 19.50 BB

OK i know the Preflop call is a little loose but i figured that VillianAverage would raise any reasonable hand and more to get it headsup.

Hand 2

some hands later.....

I sense that VillianLoose is getting more and more frustated, hmm dont think i have that much to say about this hand just wanted to see if its standard

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO <font color="#A500AF">(VillianLoose)</font> calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, VillianLoose calls, SB calls.

Turn: (8.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB

Hand3

This hand is very questionable, but i would say thatVillianLoose is tilting saying something about how much money he have lost.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, MP folds, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB <font color="#A500AF">(VillianLoose)</font> calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">VillianLoose raises</font>, Button folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (7 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 9 BB

He would have raised PF with any A, and like i said he was tilting. So i put him on a draw or bluff. i wasnt chasin outs because i intended to call him down. i believed i atleast had T and K to win the hand plus the possibility that he was drawing/bluffing was this play right ?

STLantny
01-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Hand 1, why no river bet?
Hand 2, me likey.
Hand 3, I personally dont think you have enough to showdown, I get out at some point there? Im curious to see what everynoe else says.

Freakin
01-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Hand 1:

If you think you're ahead at the turn, why no cap? I think you're better off capping the turn to get an extra bet out of both players. Was the river a failed check/raise (on the second street in a row)? If so, I'd definitely lead out after c/ring 4th street. If it wasn't, why didn't you bet? I doubt the king helped his hand a whole lot, unless he was on an unlikely KT or some crap. I think you're still good, and a value bet is in order.

Freakin

chief444
01-14-2005, 03:38 PM
I probably just cap the turn in hand 1 and keep betting on the river. I'd hate to miss as many as you did.

Hands 2 and 3 look OK to me if he's playing as a maniac. Actually I may even go one more raise in hand 2 on the turn. But I think your line is fine. And hand 3 wouldn't shock me at all if you dragged the pot and you probably had at least 7 outs if not the best hand from the flop on.

SmileyEH
01-14-2005, 04:22 PM
I'd cap the turn and lead the river on hand 1. Other ones look good to me although I'd complete hand 3 preflop instead of raising.

-SmileyEH

krishanleong
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
More votes for capping the turn and leading the river in hand 1.

Krishan

stonecold
01-14-2005, 11:22 PM
I understand what u are saying at hand 1, i did give him to much credit for something like 88 or T8. It was VERY WEAK but then again i have been running really bad the last days so ihave been getting beaten in the rivers alot. So what u saw was that i have gotten afraid to loose more money then when i should have wanted to win more. Scared Money ! I think i have the situation under control now because of the various hands i have analysed and trying to get back my agg. But any tip for the scared money ituations would be very welcome. Plus if this was the last hand i played against him i would have tried to cap every street.

Hand 2 The reason why i didnt push more was because the raise on the turn was screaming i have middle pair because he had done this some others hands too ( im sorry to not give u this information ). Then again it could be a Q with worse kicker.

Hand 3 Well its kinda unfair to let u analyse this hand cause it so player dependent, i have a felling that he was bluffing/drawing, the question is really if i had the odds to call it down all the way. He was tilting wich should give me better odds plus that he didnt have an A( would have raised PF then) wich gave me 7 more outs. Was it right to call it down ?

************************************************** *****************************

What to do next time:

Hand 1 keep on raising because im more likely to be ahead, because of the pf action and board. the only hand that could have beaten me was 88. Shouldnt have thought T8s was a hand he would play( but later i understand he would raise those too but that i didnt know in this hand) so my lesson for today is to read the hands and player better plus repeating I AM MORE LIKELY TO BE AHEAD 100 times.

Hand 2 Well cause flop raise screamed middle pair, ( with that info, again sorry for not saying it in first post ) Could i have done it any diffrent ?

Hand 3 This hand is very player dependent i know but can some wise guy tell me how i should been thinking and if there where any idea to call it down and if i will show a profit with exact same conditions. I mean if i have a tilting player that i can read ok+, and i get my 7 outs plus the poss of a bluff ?

************************************************** *****************************

Results:

Hand 1 VillianLoose T9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, VillianAverage had JJ

Hand 2 VillianLoose 86 offsuit ( will this make any diffrent on hand 3 when u know what he had here ? )

Hand 3 VillianLoose 86 /images/graemlins/spade.gif