PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the $11 rebuy that started at 5AM PST?

TheJackal
01-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Chip leader after 1st break if anyone is in good luck!

JaBlue
01-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey I was doing great, now am like 57th after some bad beats and some calls I had to make like one where I open raised A9 it got reraised guy was all in it was 2:1 back to me I felt like I had to call. He flipped AK and I didn't improve. Same name on stars, or what?

JaBlue
01-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh yeah I also had to call with JJ after a limp reraise where I was getting 2.5:1 and he had aces. I got a J on the river, though! That also happened to me on the opposite side.

This is my first 11+R but it won't be my last... love playing with more blinds instead of the normal structure without the deeper stacks this late.

TheJackal
01-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Out before 2nd break LOL. Folded QQ after committing some chips and didn't want to commit the rest against a flush draw. Lost with AKs after I got him all in with QQ, flopped an ace, but he rivered a queen. Moved all in from BB with TT against the SB who limped in. He called with QTo, and hit AKQxx. Lost again when my A6o lost to KQ after I put him all in for about 4k. Then I bluffed some off to riverloser (tilt), Then had to lose my remaining 5k when my AT couldn't beat J6s (he hit a flush). I was playing well too, but those are the breaks. Anyone believe after making a bad fold that you are destined to lose? I hate it because I was playing well.

TheJackal
01-14-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm Bonzi Wells, I got my chat revoked however...

JaBlue
01-14-2005, 11:31 AM
ahh gotcha. And now I'm out. That sucks. J-high all hearts board after I raise UTG with KK (and the heart). SB calls. I have 11K behind he has me covered flop has ~5000 in it. I bet 2500 into it after he checks. He calls. Pot now ~10,000. He checks, I push, he calls with a set of jacks and I don't get my outs.

Is there really any other way to play this hand? ...I am pretty sure I was destined to go broke there. Oh well - it happens.