PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 forum - Post overview?

thorin
01-14-2005, 10:05 AM
I wonder if there's any good way to list all the threads you've written in and check if there's been a post in it after yours. It would be nice to follow up your discussions.

I know i can search for posts that i've made and open every thread to look, but it's kind of unbareable when you've made many posts. I figured you maybe know any good trick /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jakethebake
01-14-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if there's any good way to list all the threads you've written in and check if there's been a post in it after yours. It would be nice to follow up your discussions.

I know i can search for posts that i've made and open every thread to look, but it's kind of unbareable when you've made many posts. I figured you maybe know any good trick /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
There is such a feature. But I belive it's not available in Sweden.

thorin
01-14-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Why shouldn't there be, it's the same forum. Maybe you misunderstood me, i want to list my posts here on the 2+2 forum to easier be able to follow up discussions.

Rhone
01-14-2005, 10:57 AM
He's just giving you a hard time.

You could use the search feature and type in your own handle...but better, just go to each forum where you posted and it will show you whether there have been any new posts to your thread.

astroglide
01-14-2005, 12:17 PM
you can set an option in your profile to have responses to threads in which you participated (as author or responder) emailed to you

thorin
01-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Thank you! At least the last two posts.

It's really annoying with people like 'Jakethebake', it's okey if he wants to be funny, but he is just what we in sweden call "Dryg horunge" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you! At least the last two posts.

It's really annoying with people like 'Jakethebake', it's okey if he wants to be funny, but he is just what we in sweden call "Dryg horunge" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, this is the wrong forum for your thread.

CCx
01-14-2005, 12:39 PM
The easiest way would be if the BB software put a little 'dot' next to each thread you've already made a reply in, so when viewing a forum you could instantly tell which ones you have and have not made comments in, but either that's not available with this version or it's not enabled.

_2000Flushes
01-14-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be my favorite jakethebake post ever. What a great way to start off the day. Thank you.

[ QUOTE ]
It's really annoying with people like 'Jakethebake', it's okey if he wants to be funny, but he is just what we in sweden call "Dryg horunge"

[/ QUOTE ]

And then followed by yet another gem.

-2kF

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 12:44 PM
^^^
me too, I thought jakes reply was gold.