PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker is kind of annoying.

bernie
01-14-2005, 07:49 AM
I finally downloaded the trial version. Playing on UB, the handhistory screens keep popping up every other second. Even minimized, they're annoying/distracting. I can get used to that though. Then when I want to look at one after a showdown to see, say, what a guys range is for isolation of a LAG, I can't bring it up and see it for some reason, even though it loaded into a file somewhere. Irks me.

Then it wouldn't load some of my hands. Errors on a few hands so they didn't load into my stats. I played KK 3 times at one point and none of them made it to the stats. Might just be because it's UB or something, who knows. One error said there wasn't a hand, another said it didn't know which site it was from. ok.

The stats were kinda cool to look at. However, with the many missing hands, about 50+ out of 5-600, they are misleading to me. Im kind of a perfectionist when it comes to that and stats. It said I lost $100 during the session. It was $150.

Anyways, Ill tinker a little and see how it goes.

Anyone else have these problems and remedies for them? I'd love to track my play and stuff, but still haven't bought the whole package yet.

Maybe it goes much smoother and less distracting on Party?

We'll see.

b

zuluking
01-14-2005, 10:01 AM
bernie,

UB and PT go together like oil and water. It works like a charm on Party and its skins.

ohkanada
01-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Thats not true. Download ultimate history from this link http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2175&sid=36a4374df48e7da4eb1a546f0 08f0d5e

This program will automatically request hands. You can then have pokertracker autoload those hands or you can do it manually.

Even without ultimate history, I have used ptracker and ultimate bet without any problems.

Ken

bernie
01-14-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UB and PT go together like oil and water.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does seem like it's still in a 'testing' phase.

b

bernie
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This program will automatically request hands. You can then have pokertracker autoload those hands or you can do it manually.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using this program. It's one main reason I decided to try PT. Im still not sure why the errors are coming up and hands are being missed.

[ QUOTE ]
Even without ultimate history, I have used ptracker and ultimate bet without any problems

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually used to manually save all the HH into a file? Didn't that get tedious?

b

wuwei
01-14-2005, 04:37 PM
I have nothing to contribute regarding UB, but from experience I can say that PT + Party Poker works very smooth while auto importing hands that are stored locally during play.

theghost
01-14-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You actually used to manually save all the HH into a file? Didn't that get tedious?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Tedious enough for UB to lose me as a customer.