PDA

View Full Version : More Randy Moss gold

SomethingClever
01-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Regarding his 10K fine for the moon celebration.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

Pure class.

On a side note, I don't know who to pick in the Eagles/Vikes game, because I really think both teams will choke.

BusterStacks
01-14-2005, 12:21 AM
hahaha. I would be the same way though.

daryn
01-14-2005, 12:22 AM
why do people always get pissy over stuff like this? am i the only guy that digs this kind of stuff?

this is my favorite:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. it's as if once you are famous you can't be honest anymore.

BusterStacks
01-14-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
am i the only guy that digs this kind of stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

no /images/graemlins/cool.gif

lapoker17
01-14-2005, 12:25 AM
I love this stuff and think Moss is hilarious - TO too.

DangerGoodson
01-14-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you're rich you don't write checks."

[/ QUOTE ]

would have been funnier if he said "I'm rich bitch" alla Dave Chapelle

SomethingClever
01-14-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why do people always get pissy over stuff like this? am i the only guy that digs this kind of stuff?

this is my favorite:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I said it was "gold," didn't I?

Sponger15SB
01-14-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love this stuff and think Moss is hilarious - TO too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

CCx
01-14-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, I don't know who to pick in the Eagles/Vikes game, because I really think both teams will choke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eagles, double digits - this one's easy.

Chris Daddy Cool
01-14-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my sentiments exactly.

vulturesrow
01-14-2005, 12:49 AM
I love watching announcers working themselves into a lather about Randy "ruining the dignity of the game." Im sorry, but he plays a f<font color="orange"></font><font color="black">ucking </font> game for a living and gets paid oodles of cash for it. What do they expect?

BottlesOf
01-14-2005, 12:57 AM
I love it to.

However, I don't really like Moss, whereas I love TO. I have no problem with the mooning thing and I think it's funny. It's the walking off the field [censored], and the comments he made last year/two years ago, about not trying only when he feels like it etc.

lapoker17
01-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Nah, that stuff just makes it even better.

Edge34
01-14-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least then he'd have done something WORTH all this outcry. Damn.

jakethebake
01-14-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is my favorite:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I said it was "gold," didn't I?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's how he should've paid them. Forget cash. Pay in gold.

adios
01-14-2005, 09:59 AM
I don't root for the Vikings but for some reason I think Moss has been entertaining. I don't get the outcry against his fake "mooning" but who knows.

jakethebake
01-14-2005, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't root for the Vikings but for some reason I think Moss has been entertaining. I don't get the outcry against his fake "mooning" but who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]
Frankly I don't really either. I'd much rather see him fake moon the opposing fans that have been mooning him, than some stupid dance.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone will win in double-digits, but I'm not sure it'll be the Eagles.

Lazymeatball
01-14-2005, 01:17 PM
i think Randy Moss is hilarious, i watched some ex foorball player ESPN analyst get his panties in a bunch over these recent comments and say he never expected anything like this. What a dumbass, Randy Moss has a clear history of this behavior and recently got a huge contract, anyone who is surprised by this should just stick a shotgun in their mouth now as they serve no use towards society.

ps. I like TO too, I think his antics and talent make the game interesting to watch.

SomethingClever
01-14-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone will win in double-digits, but I'm not sure it'll be the Eagles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think both teams are going to try their hardest to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... but I guess one of them has to win, right?

theredwave
01-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I think the only people that were totally disgusted by the act were a)Green Bay fans b) Uptight announcers c)Parents who's kids favorite player is now Randy Moss and d)Old people who remember the good ole days when players didn't have to taunt the fans. I think it's safe to say that most of the posters on this board don't fit those qualifications, and it's not like we are the most classy people either so who are we to judge.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 01:46 PM
I personally do think it was a classless act (funny if you knew the context, but it didn't need to be done in public). What I'm annoyed with is how much it got blown out of proportion and how everybody loves TO or Ray Lewis when they do their stupid [censored], but now that it's Randy Moss, it's a crime to humanity. I'd prefer if all the stupid celebrations for things as little as making a routine tackle, including all the retards who pretend like they're dunking a basketball over the FG post. Get off it and play the game. For the record, this is the first time Moss has done any sort of endzone dance - he usually just gives the ball to a kid in the handicapped section and calls it good.

istewart
01-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Without TO and Randy Moss-esque behavior, ATH, PTI and Sportscenter would become somewhat dull. So I applaud it.