PDA

View Full Version : Fold here?

Xyeej
01-13-2005, 09:24 PM
The bg in this hand was pretty laggy. I am also pretty laggy myself and am pushing the table around really good.

When I got the hand HU vs the bg, i was just thinking how i was going to bust him for sure but then comes the board.

My line on the flop was to see where i was at in the hand, so i made a standard bet in the pot after usual raises preflop. He calls and i put on on maybe KT and no Q. Turn just kills it for me. What do u think?

I mentioned i am quite laggy myself, so i im used to being played back at with a wider range of hands. Standard fold?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Button ($7.25)
SB ($47.88)
BB ($8)
Hero ($82.55)
MP <font color="#A500AF">(Bad Guy)</font> ($25)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.25.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, MP <font color="#A500AF">(Bad Guy)</font> calls $2, Button folds, SB (poster) folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($4.75) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $3</font>, Bad Guy calls $3.

Turn: ($10.75) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Bad Guy bets $10</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $20.75