PDA

View Full Version : QJs Big Blind

Joe B.
01-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, Button folds.

River: (9 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero folds, CO calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Sarge85
01-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Routine.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

MagicRat
01-13-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Routine.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first instinct, with overcards and backdoor flush &amp; straight draws, would be to RAISE this flop!

Do you not raise because SB's PFR indicates decent strength and you don't necessarily want to be heads-up with him, that you're most likely to win only if you hit one of your draws so want the other two players to come along to max your winnings?? Thanks...

LazyRobot
01-13-2005, 05:56 PM
It's possible think your overs may not be clean considering how SB is going to town. Who knows with out reads though, he could be raising 9-9 here. As per raising, I'd rather draw to a straight/flush and have the overcalls then to get heads up with SB.

Sarge85
01-13-2005, 05:59 PM
If there had not been a PF raise, I'd raise this flop.

My Q and J outs are ok, and may not need to be "cleaned up" which would be a stronger reason to raise. (part of that is because no one behind me raised PF).

A raise out of the SB is generally more indicative of a better than average hand.

DMBFan23
01-13-2005, 06:00 PM
I like a flop raise, you have two overcards plus a backdoor zero gap str8 plus a backdoor flush, and you want people out who may have good redraws against a Q or J if you hit it, plus the small chance of a free card entices me to raise as well.

Joe B.
01-13-2005, 09:35 PM
ok should of raise the flop

for turn and river, should i just call or raise?

thanks