PDA

View Full Version : QJo UTG 4-handed

Fiddler
01-13-2005, 03:47 PM
I have no numbers on villain. I had only been at the table for maybe 3-4 orbits but he seemed pretty aggressive and loose for the ten or so hands he had played but I hadn't really seen him showdown much. There was a lot of folding going on. So I guess he was either laggy and the table a bit weak or he had caught a good run of cards.

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

I 3-betted because of the LAG suspicion and I had position so I might get the chance to check-behind on the turn if I wanted to.

Turn: (5.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Bet if he checks? Anyone ever raise here?

River: (7.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 7.25 BB

Comments on all streets are welcome.