PDA

View Full Version : Internet Poker Question here...

Junior7
01-13-2005, 03:14 PM
If this is wrong place too post this I'm sorry, but this is Poker theory which I figured would be the most broad place too post so here goes...

I've been reading both on Party Poker and on 2+2 about something called 'RAKEBACK.'

Can somebody please explain what this means too me?

And if it means what I think it means...Where do I sign up? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks

JinX11
01-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Use the site's search functionality.

Junior7
01-13-2005, 03:19 PM
2+2 or Party Pokers?

Because all i get when i search here is a blank white screen and a little "done" at the bottom left of my browser.

And Party poker site brings up no hits when i search for RAKEBACK.

Any help here?

JinX11
01-13-2005, 03:35 PM
This site.

What query are you entering for your search? This question has been asked *SO MANY TIMES* that searching on "Rakeback" should yield literally hundreds, if not thousands, of threads and posts about rakeback. If fact, so many so that you may need to give the search a bit of time to execute.

Best of luck...fyi - post these types of questions in the Internet Gambling forum. This is not theoretical in nature.

Junior7
01-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok, i did find a lot of information here on 2+2 about it. Turns out I was limiting the search too posts newer than 1 week...oops.

Still have a question tho. Seems like rakeback is only a promotional thing...is this correct? Or is it something that is continuous and I can indeed sign up for?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

JinX11
01-13-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or is it something that is continuous and I can indeed sign up for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.