PDA

View Full Version : AKs multiway all-in preflop

Obliky
01-13-2005, 08:17 AM
I played a hand last night in a live game that wiped my stack out..i had AKs UTG and made a min raise, hoping to get re-raised as the table was very loose and noone seemed to respect small raises!

A fairly loose player in MP re-raised me about half my stack (he is the chip leader and has me well covered) and another MP player with about the same number of chips as me (very loose, he made a 3xBB raise earlier with k8s!) goes all-in.

Everyone folds round to me. TBH i didnt put either player on anything good..perhaps a pair like TT or JJ..maybe AQs. I didnt think i was up against AA or KK. Im also sure that the chip leader will call if i fold or call.

Now against a TAG player or 2 i would definately be folding in this situation but i really didnt think i was anything less than a coin flip against both players. Against one LAG player i would definately call, but against 2 players does AKs go down in value?

What would u do in the situation?

TIA

lostinthought
01-13-2005, 08:53 AM
The min - raise or limp in early position is great with KK or AA, but with AKs, you can really be put to some tough decisions, like this one.

I would have raised 3-5xbb and gone from there.