PDA

View Full Version : and all the people bowed and preyed... to the neon gods they made

Kaz The Original
01-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Playing 4 handed at a home game, .25/.50 blinds and hero looks down at Q2o in the BB. My heart can hardly handle the adrenilin pumping. Villian plays some dominated hands to a raise in full ring.. can lay down top pair. Usually aggressive with top pair, occasionally calls me down with middle pair. Haven't seen him do anything too crazy. Plus he's a pretty nice guy.

The flop comes /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif and somewhere amongst there I see a queen. My duece is not a club. What is your general plan here? Pot is $1.25... hero has villians $25 covered, and is out of position.

TheWorstPlayer
01-13-2005, 08:31 AM
WTF?

lostinthought
01-13-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Playing 4 handed at a home game, .25/.50 blinds and hero looks down at Q2o in the BB. My heart can hardly handle the adrenilin pumping. Villian plays some dominated hands to a raise in full ring.. can lay down top pair. Usually aggressive with top pair, occasionally calls me down with middle pair. Haven't seen him do anything too crazy. Plus he's a pretty nice guy.

The flop comes /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif and somewhere amongst there I see a queen. My duece is not a club. What is your general plan here? Pot is $1.25... hero has villians $25 covered, and is out of position.

[/ QUOTE ]

All in, what else?

jimdmcevoy
01-13-2005, 12:04 PM
Well since no one else gave you a serious answer I will.

I would bet $1.50 and try to win it right there. If he raises, fold.

If he calls, go into check/fold mode unless you sense any weakness or pick up a read. If two bricks come off and he has checked the turn, I might bet $2 on the river, but fold to a raise unless you have some kind of read on him.

amoeba
01-13-2005, 12:11 PM
you realize whether the 2 is a flush card or not does not make 1 bit of difference.

BigF
01-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Come on Kaz is [censored] with you guys.