PDA

View Full Version : T4o -- okay, Entity, I tried the CO-posting steal (no content)

Nick C
01-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Just joined the table. The average pot size was in the mid-thirties, so why was it getting folded around to me preflop?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Hero posts a blind of $2.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (6 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 8 BB

The BB of course had nothing (J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif), but the SB did have aces up on the flop (K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif).

I guess that was a painless enough way to join the table.