PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls wear....

Sincere
01-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Open toe shoes. Those little sandles? Do they know something? Why do they paint there toenails so pretty. Do they think that guys like them? They have to know, right?

BusterStacks
01-13-2005, 12:50 AM
I like the painted toes. Attention to detail.

Danenania
01-13-2005, 12:51 AM
I think a girl's feet can be kind of sexy. I wouldn't miss them if they disappeared but they're okay.

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 12:55 AM
So all guys apparently either love girls' feet or think they're nasty, right?

GoT

gaming_mouse
01-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Okay, let's set the record straight. Anyone who answered that "feet are nasty" is:

1. Wrong.
2. Seriously fuc<font color="black"></font>ked up and suffering from deep unresolved sexual neuroses.

HTH,
gm

Sincere
01-13-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So all guys apparently either love girls' feet or think they're nasty, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

For polling purposes, yes. Im just wondering. Because I friggin love girls feet. Girls feet are so sexy and I want to see how everyone else feels on this issue, because I always thought I was weird for loving girls feet, but I think its a bigger phenomenon then I originally thought. There must be a reason why girls paint there toenails up so nice and always wear open toe shoes like sandals. I mean, every girl wears sandals or open toe shoes.

thirddan
01-13-2005, 01:07 AM
girls feet = meh, i don't love or hate them, but a girl with no feet would be kind weird...

the better question is why girls wear those shirts that become tight right under the breast and then fluff out? they make all girls look fat...those i can't stand, and pointy shoes, very weird looking....

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 01:09 AM
For polling purposes, yes.

I understand that most of these polls are light natured and supposed to just be fun, but polls like this just bug me a little. There should be a "Meh" option. Except for 2kFlushes' one a while back with only two options. That one ruled.

GoT

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 01:10 AM
girls feet = meh, i don't love or hate them, but a girl with no feet would be kind weird...

See, this man also wants a "Meh" option. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GoT

BusterStacks
01-13-2005, 01:28 AM
Do you ever post anything in OOT that isn't pretentious and sucky? We're here for fun, not to nitpick.

thirddan
01-13-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Do you ever post anything in OOT that isn't pretentious and sucky? We're here for fun, not to nitpick.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yeah GOT, get back to posting in Small Stakes /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
01-13-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, let's set the record straight. Anyone who answered that "feet are nasty" is:

1. Wrong.
2. Seriously fuc<font color="black"></font>ked up and suffering from deep unresolved sexual neuroses.

HTH,
gm

[/ QUOTE ]

feet in general are nasty, girls feet are no exception. You are prolly that creepy guy in the titty bar asking the stripper if you can smell her feet, and im the guy shoving a 5 spot in her cooter. Now you tell me, who has the sexual issues?

thirddan
01-13-2005, 01:36 AM
you just reminded me of hte scene from van wilder where the stripper farts in that guys face...thats disgusting...

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 01:38 AM
We're here for fun, not to nitpick.

Speak for yourself. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

gaming_mouse
01-13-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
feet in general are nasty, girls feet are no exception. You are prolly that creepy guy in the titty bar asking the stripper if you can smell her feet, and im the guy shoving a 5 spot in her cooter. Now you tell me, who has the sexual issues?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the one imagining a random male poster on a poker forum smelling stripper's feet in titty bars when no such thing has even been suggested. I refer you to my original point:

Seriously fuc<font color="black"></font>ked up and suffering from deep unresolved sexual neuroses.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the one imagining a random male poster on a poker forum smelling stripper's feet in titty bars when no such thing has even been suggested. I refer you to my original point:

Seriously fuc<font color="black"></font>ked up and suffering from deep unresolved sexual neuroses.

[/ QUOTE ]

saying that someone is Seriously fuc<font color="black"></font>ked up and suffering from deep unresolved sexual neuroses for not liking feet, implies that you have a HUGE foot fetish. And men with foot fetishes are some wierd dudes. Drinking champagne out of shoes, asking to smell strangers feet, asking for 'foot jobs', sucking on toes (I bet Freud would have a field day with what that really means).....I stand by what I said

istewart
01-13-2005, 03:06 AM
LMAO

DRINKING CHAMPAGNE OUT OF SHOES

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Notice that 0 gilrs have voted. No one is even a fake girl here?

jar
01-13-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't it be both?

BusterStacks
01-13-2005, 03:30 AM
I am not a foot guy by any means but my girl has cute little feet with french-pedicured toes. Open-toed shoes just show off yet another good looking part on teh female body.

wacki
01-13-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you do. Feet aren't that nasty. As long as they have seen soap and water within the last 6 hours they can do whatever they want with their feet. I have a absolute zero fetish with feet, yet if the girl wants me to do something I will go along. After a little soap, skin is skin and there is very little difference between thigh and toe. You are going for a Ph.D., and if you can't realize that, then maybe there is something wrong with you.

dr. klopek
01-13-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
After a little soap, skin is skin and there is very little difference between thigh and toe

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
01-13-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you do. Feet aren't that nasty. As long as they have seen soap and water within the last 6 hours they can do whatever they want with their feet. I have a absolute zero fetish with feet, yet if the girl wants me to do something I will go along. After a little soap, skin is skin and there is very little difference between thigh and toe. You are going for a Ph.D., and if you can't realize that, then maybe there is something wrong with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm not going for my PHD, but im flattered you think me the scholarly type /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I find feet unattractive, its alot like trying to find an arsehole sexy. Sure there are a few out there that dont look bad, but most of them have hair around the hole, smell, and just generally dont do anything for me. feet are the same way. Its not a question of it "its just skin", its just not a turn on.

Asnbabe
01-13-2005, 04:55 AM
I think its pretty easy to see what I voted for -_- seriously though...feet are disgusting...

gaming_mouse
01-13-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its alot like trying to find an arsehole sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm.... you don't?

[ QUOTE ]
but most of them have hair around the hole

[/ QUOTE ]

hair around the toe? what kind of girls are dating, bro? do they not shave their legs either? i think i understand the problem now.

Zoltri
01-13-2005, 06:40 AM
Shhit...I hit the wrong one. I really did.

[ QUOTE ]
Im a girl and I know guys love girls feet

[/ QUOTE ]

DBowling
01-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Foot.
Job.

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 08:31 AM
seriously though...feet are disgusting...

False. Maybe your feet are disgusting, but I really like girls' feet in general.

GoT

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-13-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
seriously though...feet are disgusting...

False. Maybe your feet are disgusting, but I really like girls' feet in general.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all subjecitve.

GuyOnTilt
01-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Its all subjecitve.

False. Girls' feet = way cool.

GoT

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-13-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its all subjecitve.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Noob!

gaming_mouse
01-13-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its all subjecitve.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Noob!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. GoT's answer was correct, as his equation clearly proves.

beerbandit
01-13-2005, 09:31 AM
it doesnt matter to me that much - my ex just had normal feet, she would paint her nails --- id notcie and mention it to her just because she liked that [censored]

i think id only notice them if they were unkempt and disgusting

i didnt vote because i didnt see an option that i liked

cheers

Rick Diesel
01-13-2005, 09:48 AM
You forgot the option "All women are lesbians, and paint their toenails to look good for other women".

But in all seriousness, i would guess that most women paint their toenails to look good for other women. They have to understand that men don't give a [censored] about their feet. Just like the way that most women dress, they are hoping that other women will think they dress nice because they know that men don't care.

LALDAAS
01-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Open toe shoes and painted toe nails are extremly sexy! also I love when shoes tie up and wrap around the calf. Also GOD DAMN! I love heels big small thick wide, it doesnt matter.

It is a matter of being feminine. I love feminine women, Seriously I am surrounded by men all f'in day at work. there is nothing more luring then to hear clicking of heels and the scent of a woman coming down the hall.

I ask you this would what is more attractive chucky allstars or a sexy pair of open foot heels hhhmmmmm. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
01-13-2005, 10:15 AM
Who cares?

Shajen
01-13-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, breaking it down shotgun style once again.

This is the one true answer.

wacki
01-13-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure there are a few out there that dont look bad, but most of them have hair around the hole, smell, and just generally dont do anything for me. feet are the same way. Its not a question of it "its just skin", its just not a turn on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not into feet either, but if a woman wants me to suck her toe, I'm going to do it. Sex is about making each other happy. As I said before, after a little soap and water, there is little difference between thigh and toe. If a girl wants you to suck her feet, do it and think "atleast she doesn't want a rimjob" and smile.

smudgex68
01-13-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't it be both?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't have it both ways

CCass
01-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Quinten Tarintino likes feet, and so do I. Okay, QT specifically likes Uma Thurman's feet, but who am I to argue with the "Foot Fvcking Master".

jakethebake
01-13-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
QT specifically likes Uma Thurman's feet

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? That woman has some ugly ass feet! It's funny you posted this because just recently my wife &amp; I saw her in some movie and both commented on how freakishly ugly her feet were.

CCass
01-13-2005, 02:57 PM
She is barefoot in Pulp Fiction (during the dance contest and at home IIRC), and she is also barefoot in Kill Bill in several scenes. So it is obvious to me that QT likes her feet.

PokerNoob
01-13-2005, 03:16 PM
That woman has some friggin boats! But the whole foot massage dialog in Pulp Fiction is hillarious.

istewart
01-13-2005, 03:24 PM
He also sucks on Salma Hayek's foot in From Dusk Til Dawn.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its alot like trying to find an arsehole sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm.... you don't?

[ QUOTE ]
but most of them have hair around the hole

[/ QUOTE ]

hair around the toe? what kind of girls are dating, bro? do they not shave their legs either? i think i understand the problem now.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, no I dont find the puckered up a-hole sexy....you do?

where did I say hair around the toe? you completely whiffed on my analogy

Alobar
01-13-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not into feet either, but if a woman wants me to suck her toe, I'm going to do it. Sex is about making each other happy. As I said before, after a little soap and water, there is little difference between thigh and toe. If a girl wants you to suck her feet, do it and think "atleast she doesn't want a rimjob" and smile.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif so how far are YOU willing to go to please a woman then? What if she wants to chit on your chest, or strap one on and do you up the arse? say its her biggest fantasy.

for the record, if the girl I was with REALLY wanted me to suck on he toes, id do it. But thankfully, women arent all into feet like many strange men are.

pokerjo22
01-13-2005, 03:56 PM
*sigh* did it never cross your chauvocentric mind that girls might paint their toenails for themselves, because they enjoy it?

Alobar
01-13-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*sigh* did it never cross your chauvocentric mind that girls might paint their toenails for themselves, because they enjoy it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, altho girls are very self centered and wrapped up in their own pointless little lives, everything they do externally is to grab a mans attention /images/graemlins/smile.gif

astroglide
01-13-2005, 04:17 PM
there's an *EXCELLENT* documentary on robert crumb called 'crumb' ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/crumb/ ) that has an amusing/insightful observation related to this subject regarding foot/leg guys vs tit guys.

astroglide
01-13-2005, 04:21 PM
i'm challenged to think of a singular DISPLAY that was done completely for the doer's self. things like this feel good because they look good, but the good feeling has to partially (but more like mostly or totally) come from the fact that others are going to see it.

pokerjo22
01-13-2005, 04:29 PM
*meh* doing your nails is relaxing. Same as having a bath.

jakethebake
01-13-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*meh* doing your nails is relaxing. Same as having a bath.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very weird. Baths provide, not only an opportunity to get clean, but also soothing physical stimulus (ie. hot water). Painting nails doesn't.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 04:59 PM
repetitive meaningless tasks are often found to be relaxing. I know lots of girls who love to crochet(sp?) because, and I quote, "Its so boring that its relaxing".

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-13-2005, 05:15 PM
This is true.

jakethebake
01-13-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
repetitive meaningless tasks are often found to be relaxing. I know lots of girls who love to crochet(sp?) because, and I quote, "Its so boring that its relaxing".

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know any girls under the age of 87 that crochet. But if they want to something over and over I've got much better suggestions.

gaming_mouse
01-13-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uhm, no I dont find the puckered up a-hole sexy....you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a joke, bro. Did I also mention that guys who hate feet are humorless and dull?

Br00mcorn
01-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Here's a really nerdy reason people are into feet.

In the somatosensory region of the brain, various areas of the body are mapped out and regions that are near each other also have some nerve connections, even if they are not near each other on the body, and even if we are not consciously aware of them (this is the reason for the "phantom limb" phenomenon that occurs in many amputees).

The region for feet is nearest that of the genitals, so many people (obviously both men and women) feel pleasurable sensation and in a small way are vicariously stimulating the genitals when their feet are touched. In a sexual context having your feet touched can be arousing, and perhaps people are also subconsciously aware of this neurological link between the two regions of the body &amp; make the connection feet=sexy.

This isn't just pseudo-science and there is a lot known about it.

In a more psycho-social sense, maybe it's because feet are a part of the body that is almost always covered and are rarely a point of contact so that there is something psychologically titilating about naked feet or having feet touched/touching others' feet.

sorry this is getting really long... anyhoo, since there is clearly a scientific basis for liking feet, i don't think it's reasonable to say that anyone who does is a deviant or fetishist.