PDA

View Full Version : Software Question

RamGad
01-13-2005, 12:13 AM
I was wondering if you guys prefer Playerview or Gametime for the 6max games. Do you guys happen to have links to them? I don't know if referral bonuses are attached to them, but if they are I tell 'em they sent you my way.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 12:52 AM
I've never liked gametime, its to much hassle. Playerview owns tho.

www.playerview.net (http://www.playerview.net)

MAxx
01-13-2005, 12:57 AM
well, i just got into the GameTime+ the other day and it kicks ass in a major way. I could not use the old school Gametime window b/c it was too much a pain to load up the players and use the separate window. GameTime+ rocks b/c it is just overlaid on your Poker Software. I dont know about the other thing you mentioned.

I got the download from the poker tracer forum. Should be easy to find.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well, i just got into the GameTime+ the other day and it kicks ass in a major way. I could not use the old school Gametime window b/c it was too much a pain to load up the players and use the separate window. GameTime+ rocks b/c it is just overlaid on your Poker Software. I dont know about the other thing you mentioned.

I got the download from the poker tracer forum. Should be easy to find.

[/ QUOTE ]

so its just like playerview then??? hmmm, ill have to check it out then

RamGad
01-13-2005, 01:13 AM
oh chit. i feel like a dumbass. so, gametime+ is just like the gametime window in PT? Is it free if you have PT? I always assumed that the Gamtime window in pokertracker didn't gather the info in realtime, but was more of a reference tool. THanks for the headsup.

MAxx
01-13-2005, 01:21 AM
yes it is free... it's just a download. it is essentially just like the oldschool tab in pokertracker except the stats appear digitally above your opponents heads and updates as your hands histories are updated in pt. it is real easy to use.

alobar.... i assume it is the same kind of thing as playerview b/c that sounds similar, but i have never seen playerview b4

RamGad
01-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Do you happen to know that exact link on the Pokertracker website? I can't seem to find it there. Thanks so much in advance.

Alobar
01-13-2005, 02:46 AM
http://download.statuspro.tv/GameTimePlus.exe

RamGad
01-13-2005, 02:55 AM
ty.

RamGad
01-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Hey, thanks for the headsup. Do you guys know how to get it to read the table. I have the screen on my desktop and I click "add tracker". Do i have to manually insert every name that's on the table? ty in advance.

kiddo
01-13-2005, 06:46 AM
Its not the same. Player View got more stats (aggression factor on each street) and it displays them on the screen automatically (u dont have to click on a list with your own tables at to get it displayed) and u can choose where u want the stats to be displayed.

U find playerview:
http://www.playerview.net/

U find Gametime+ from pokertrackers forum at pokertrackers homepage.

Both are donateware so u can try them out.

RamGad
01-13-2005, 07:51 AM
that clears up everything. tyvm.

RamGad
01-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Damn, same thing as Gametime. Program appears to installed correctly, but nothing really happening. The table numbers show up in the little window, but I can't seem to get any info out of them. Tried double clicking on the actual table numbers after checking just vpip in layout manager but nothing seemed to happen. Do you know what might be wrong. thanks in advance.

Milky
01-13-2005, 11:46 AM
No, you just find a name of someone on a table (you if you're playing at the table) and then it'll bring up a list of tables that person has sat at. Pick the top one and it'll load up.