PDA

View Full Version : TZOO play

AceHigh
01-12-2005, 10:55 PM
TZOO has been fluctuating between 80 and 100 lately, so I think it is a buy now that it is down around 80 again. In addition they announce earnings on 1/24, so the stock should get a boost from that.

siriusradio
01-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Maybe that is why it is going down, earnings might be bunk.

littlerayray
01-13-2005, 06:11 PM
tzoo is one of my fav traders along with tasr and ovti.

AceHigh
01-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Ugh...don't know. Whole market is down, hopefully that is what caused the downturn. I'll have to get out if it falls this much tomorrow.

Dan Mezick
01-13-2005, 09:19 PM
I have to disagree with this assessment as I believe at this time TZOO has a very ugly looking chart, it looks very much like the NASDAQ right after the top. It just cracked it's 50 day moving average and the broader market tone is not really conducive to a massive rally right now.

It's probably best to stay away from this one, but if forced to take one side or the other I'd go **short** into any bounce from here. The 90-91 area looks to be an especially ripe spot to establish a short position.

Judge TZOO for yourself by examining the TZOO chart (http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=tzoo)

lehighguy
01-19-2005, 04:59 AM
TZOO is a scam. A hedge fund came in and squeezed out all the shorts, forcing them to buy. Then everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started trading momentum. There are no options on the stock, so no one can hedge. And management loves it cause they own a huge chunk. But the company has no fundamentals.

Will it go down tommorrow, I don't know. Its trading on technicals right now. But sooner or later it will come crashing down. So make sure you keep a strict stop loss on that thing.