PDA

View Full Version : Hold'em Hand

09-15-2001, 06:53 AM
I'm in the blind(there's no small blind here), I have 4-5 suited. Four people call, fifth person raises, button calls, I call, 7 people...14 small bets in pot.

Flop is A-Q-2 with two clubs(not my suit), it's checked to the raiser who bets, button calls, should I call?( A three of clubs puts three clubs out there.)

Okay so I called, not really knowing if i should, the guy to my left check-raises. Knowbody has check-raised once since I've been there(2 hours), so I didn't even consider if it would be raised(dumb). One guy dumps, the remaining call, should I call since it can't get raised again after I call? 25-to-1 to me, I call.

09-15-2001, 12:45 PM
If it hasn't been raised in 2 hours its reasonable to presume it isn't going to be now. The first call was reasonable but marginal, the 2nd call is automatic due to the increased pot size.

09-17-2001, 08:23 AM
I caught one of my threes that didn't make a three-flush on the board. I checked(my straight)to the guy to my left who had check-raised the flop, every body called but one, then I raised and they all called. River was an offsuit 8, I bet and all folded because the guy who check-raised the flop was all-in and they knew they'd get to see my hand. He had flopped two pair.