PDA

View Full Version : Pocket 9s and what to do?

Split327
01-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Was playing online and had 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gifi was OTB and every one checked around i bet 3 times the BB 2 mid players call flop comes 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif the 1st mid player bets small only 100 and the guy next folds what do i do in a situation like this?

namknils
01-12-2005, 06:11 PM
I would post this in the No limit section of this website, I think maybe you meant to. It's a couple below this one on the left bar. They'll help you out.

dantheman_05
01-12-2005, 06:11 PM
this is not a bad flop for you since you raised preflop. you should raise here, but it has to be a large amount so that he does nto play back at you to easliy and make you think he has a 4. if he did have a four chance are he would have checked anyway. so bet about the size of the pot, if he calls look out. he either has teh four, a pp himself, or maybe the 7 (i think flop was 447). if he calls your raise try to check it down. he knows you dont have a four, so some players will try to bet big and hope you fodl two face cards. actually if he would have made a big bet (about the size of teh pot) into youafter the flop i would have moved in on him becasue if he had taht 4 he would slow play it or at least check raise.