PDA

View Full Version : Vegas this weekend (MLK day)

DeathDonkey
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Just thought I would make the obligatory mention that I will be in Vegas this weekend as my friends threw together an impromptu trip and I'm tagging along. We are staying at Excalibur so I expect to play 2-6 and maybe the no limit game there. I also want to play 4/8 at Bellagio and maybe something higher there or Mirage if I start off well.

Anyway I'm a tall skinny 21 year old college student and I respond to Chris, Chris from Tucson, or Donkey though that would be weird to hear aloud. I'll try to wear something that says University of Arizona every day I'm there.

By the way, what are those yummy drinks I'm supposed to order at the Bellagio, I can't remember? Strawberry something or other I think?

-DeathDonkey

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-12-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, what are those yummy drinks I'm supposed to order at the Bellagio, I can't remember? Strawberry something or other I think?

[/ QUOTE ]
WHAT?

Demana
01-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I'll be playing in the Excalibur room as well.

Bleach blonde glasses wearing guy.

~Demitri

btw - Get the High Octane under the MGM. Best drink for the best price /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Everyone knows that the proper way to drink is to go from bar to bar from one end of the strip to (as far as you can make it) the other and order "whatever will knock me on my ass". I've never seen 23 bartenders' eyes light up like that in my life.

DeathDonkey
01-12-2005, 06:18 PM
No really, its not even alcoholic. I just remember people saying in the Bellagio poker room you can get this drink and its really good. I'm saving my drunken play for Excalibur. Besides my first Vegas trip we took care of the bar hoppiing etc., this is pretty much a poker trip for me.

-DeathDonkey

ItsJzH
01-12-2005, 06:36 PM
see you guys down there i know i'll be down there, Friday night maybe sunday night, i'll probably be wearing a backwards Cardinals hat.

Stinglikeabee
01-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Honestly though, if you can think of a drink, the Bellagio waitresses will bring it to you. Tip them well if you're planning on getting loaded there though. The games will definitely make up for the extra buck or two in tips.

I had five or six drinks in front of me at one point in the middle of the night. And no one cared cause I took care of them.