PDA

View Full Version : internet questions- recomendations, bankroll, advice?

LuckYou777
01-12-2005, 12:59 PM
i've been an avid poker player for years in home games, where i consistenly beat my friends out of their spending money. but i'm just jumping onto the internet bandwagon, and have a few questions.

i'm looking to open an internet account, start at the $1-$2, and work my way up from there. Any suggested sites, suggested starting bankroll, or advice?

Best of "Luck".

/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="green"> "3 Card" Monte Green </font> /images/graemlins/club.gif

BetTheFlop
01-12-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've been an avid poker player for years in home games, where i consistenly beat my friends out of their spending money. but i'm just jumping onto the internet bandwagon, and have a few questions.

i'm looking to open an internet account, start at the $1-$2, and work my way up from there. Any suggested sites, suggested starting bankroll, or advice?

Best of "Luck".

/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="green"> "3 Card" Monte Green </font> /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try posting this in the Internet forum...I'm sure they'll have all the answers you need.

Rob

mistrpug
01-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Homer's building a bankroll post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1060198&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1)