PDA

View Full Version : jeff shulman: the boy george of poker?

mike l.
01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
he bleached his fro. but he still looks like a really scary ugly chick. like a freaky tranvestite ho wigged out on crack really. i think he should combine the lipstick and eyeliner with this new look.

discuss.

Sarge85
01-12-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1383441&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1

we have...

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

mike l.
01-12-2005, 01:14 PM
oh sorry i thought that was about the old look, the one i like to call his prim and proper days. but now i see that was the bleached look.. my bad.

nevertheless i think this is a topic that really cant be discussed enough. it's just very important.

B Dids
01-12-2005, 01:47 PM
It wasn't about his new look, the image that was being linked to changed.

mike l.
01-12-2005, 04:01 PM
ah well there ya go then! i wanted to talk about his NEW primo look. i saw it in card player and after a long restless night's sleep thinking about it (cold sweat, etc) i rushed to this very place to get everyone's thoughts on it.

Legian
01-13-2005, 09:23 AM
I like to think that the previously-mentioned 2+2 link contributed in some small way to Jeff's new look.

However, I can sympathize. I too have curly hair and just recently a hair dresser told me that she could get rid of the curl which I've always disliked and the next thing I knew I was getting a perm (3 hours) and my wife freaked (50 year-old men don't get perms, she said when I gothome) but I like it and my hair is finally straight after half a century.

Anyway, Jeff Shulman no longer looks like Linda Johnson so I don't think we should be making fun of him any longer.

Legian

Michael Davis
01-13-2005, 04:55 PM
I'd bang him.

-Michael

stabn
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd bang him.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner!

...er well, as big a winner as we can have in this thread anyway.

deacsoft
01-14-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1383441&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1

we have...

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not fair now. They changed the pic.