PDA

View Full Version : The bait and switch

PoBoy321
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
So I ran into this girl today who I hadn't seen in a while but who reminded me of something that happened last year and I was just wondering if anyone else had ever experienced the same thing.

Last year, I hooked up with a fat chick. Well, maybe not really that fat, but gross-looking all the same. It was a stupid drunk mistake that I've regretted ever since. The problem came when I got to be friends with her group and this ugly girl had some really cute friends. So a while after I hooked up with the ugly girl, I started flirting with one of her friends. Everything seemed to be going fine and one night, we'd been out partying, I was drunk and we started hooking up. After all of about 5 minutes, the ugly girl shows up, the cute one leaves and long story short, my drunk ass ends up hooking up with the ugly one. I'd been swindled, hoodwinked, bamboozled. I knew it. I didn't have any proof, but I knew it.

Well, I didn't have any proof until about two weeks later, I was talking to this other girl I was friends with and she introduces me to this girl I'd never met before. When she meets me, she goes "Oh, you're the one Amy (the cute girl) got to hook up with Jill (the ugly girl)."

I knew it. I'd fallen victim to the old bait and switch. Anyone else ever experience the same thing?

elwoodblues
01-12-2005, 12:03 PM
To avoid the bait and switch, you must be willing to settle to be the master baiter.

lapoker17
01-12-2005, 12:04 PM
I think someone needs to die over this.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-12-2005, 12:05 PM
This is simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing I've heard in at least 2 weeks.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:06 PM
She must be really, really ugly too if she's so ugly that she's willing to admit she's ugly and have her friends go to that much trouble to hook her up.

Shajen
01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing I've heard in at least 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

As for the OP, man, get some Beer Goggle remover. Or better yet, get a buddy who likes ugly chicks to be your wingman.

Ouch.

Ulysses
01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Did you get hoodwinked the first time too?

ThaSaltCracka
01-12-2005, 12:45 PM
stop being friends with these girls.

unless you are enjoying the fat booty. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Lazymeatball
01-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Become friends with Brad Pitt and turn the tables on dem hoes.

PoBoy321
01-12-2005, 01:18 PM
The first time, it was just pure, unadulterated beer goggles. Actually, more like beer blindfold since I barely remember it. Although, if I remember correctly, which I probably don't, I did kinda get tricked into it the first time too. I fell for the old "I'm drunk, could you walk me home" line.

PoBoy321
01-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, I've barely talked to any of them this year. That's why I said it was running into this girl that reminded me of the story. Either way, I've got a girlfriend now who's better looking than any of them, so it's all good.

fnord_too
01-12-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first time, it was just pure, unadulterated beer goggles. Actually, more like beer blindfold since I barely remember it. Although, if I remember correctly, which I probably don't, I did kinda get tricked into it the first time too. I fell for the old "I'm drunk, could you walk me home" line.

[/ QUOTE ]

I envisioning this conversation....

Her: I'm drunk, do you want to [censored]?

PoBoy: I'm drunk, too, lets do it.

ThaSaltCracka
01-12-2005, 01:25 PM
good for you, you are on your way!

KowCiller
01-12-2005, 02:12 PM
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KoW

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:15 PM
This is just way funny. Also, those girls are just ridiculously...bad. That they would take the time and effort to actually devise this "plan" is just...bad. Funny. But bad.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
01-12-2005, 02:18 PM
girls are tricky man, but at the same time, a lot of guys devise schemes to get girls drunk so they can screw them.

Haha, I just realized, PoBoy, you are their whore, haha.

fnord_too
01-12-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is just way funny. Also, those girls are just ridiculously...bad. That they would take the time and effort to actually devise this "plan" is just...bad. Funny. But bad.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

How much effort does it take to devise this plan?

FC: Man, I need to get laid.

CC: Any prospects?

FC: Not really, last action I got was from PoBoy when he was drunk.

CC: Really, he tries to flirt with me all the time. Tell ya what, I'll invite him over friday before I go out. He'll get drunk, I'll get him worked up, and then you pop by and I hit the bars.

FC: Cool.

Seems like CC was just being a good wing(wo)man. I do aggree it is pretty damn funny though, in a sad, it's way too easy to manipulate men with sex type way.

B00T
01-12-2005, 02:28 PM
I am convinced every single Jill is fat and ugly.

I have never met any Jill that was hot. The few I have met have been heffers.

Ulysses
01-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Come on, dude. Just admit it to yourself. You like nailing fat chicks.

Shajen
01-12-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, perhaps he is the resident moped rider.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's o.k. I won a fat & ugly contest or two at the e-club in my day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
01-12-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's o.k. I won a fat & ugly contest or two at the e-club in my day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever go hogging? A couple (sicko) friends of mine decided to see who could screw the most in terms of lbs in a weekend.

The winner topped out at just under 900 lbs. Together they had almost a ton. Disgusting. One of them we called "the pig sticker". If he'd been drinking, he'd nail any woman, no matter how repulsive she was. He was an amazing wingman though.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you ever go hogging? A couple (sicko) friends of mine decided to see who could screw the most in terms of lbs in a weekend.

The winner topped out at just under 900 lbs. Together they had almost a ton. Disgusting. One of them we called "the pig sticker". If he'd been drinking, he'd nail any woman, no matter how repulsive she was. He was an amazing wingman though.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty funny. No at the Devil Dog Inn (e-club) at MCRD San Diego, a few times we all threw like $10 in a hat and whoever took home the fattest & ugliest won the pot. Of course the winner was just typically whoever was drunkest.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty funny. No at the Devil Dog Inn (e-club) at MCRD San Diego, a few times we all threw like $10 in a hat and whoever took home the fattest & ugliest won the pot. Of course the winner was just typically whoever was drunkest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Depending on the skills and number of your friends, this sounds like a cheap way to thin the competition. Did one of your friends consistently "lose" this one and bring home a hot chick (overachieve)?

cardcounter0
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Dude! You are the ugly fat chick guy. You are a bunch of Ho's Ho. Your only hope is to move far out of the State and change identities.