PDA

View Full Version : online shopping for clothes

rt1
01-12-2005, 10:21 AM
i hate shopping, i cant stand the mall, the people, the stores, etc. but i think a lot about self image and i like to be well dressed / neat / clean. so im about to do online shoping, for the first time....

so anyway, i need new clothing. usually i wear like banana rep, a&f, or one of the 5000000000 billion pieces of pstars clothing i own. i want to buy stuff along those lines.

i went to a&fs website and this huge picture of a half naked guy pops up, i tried to browse the clothing but i just kept getting pictures of naked men... after 30 seconds i couldnt deal with it and just closed the browser.

i went to banana rep's website but all of their selection seemed limited and fruity, maybe theyve changed? who knows... didnt really like anything there.

so does anyone know any online stores with nice clothing. i am not trying to spend 500$ on a pair of designer jeans... something like 70$ per item (pants/shirt/whatever). please give me advice or i will be buying my woredrobe at the fpp store, again.

thanks!

CCx
01-12-2005, 10:40 AM
I sometimes buy clothes on EBay. I stick to usually the same brands when I buy clothes, so I do a search for the brands and size I'm looking for, and browse the results. I don't buy if I don't like it, or force myself to buy, but it's certainly a good option if you're familiar with the fit of the brands you're buying. I can get a pair of $75 jeans for $40, and a $100 sweater for $60-ish. All items are brand new with tags. Just a thought - good luck!

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can get a pair of $75 jeans for $40...

[/ QUOTE ]
$75 jeans??? Wtf? Are they magic jeans?

CCx
01-12-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they have a lot of extra room for my giant schlong.

mmbt0ne
01-12-2005, 11:08 AM
You're worried about $75 jeans? Even I spend more than that on a good pair of jeans, and I'm in college. Look back a ways for another thread where GoT and Michael Davis I think talk about clothes. They know how to drop some coin.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're worried about $75 jeans? Even I spend more than that on a good pair of jeans, and I'm in college. Look back a ways for another thread where GoT and Michael Davis I think talk about clothes. They know how to drop some coin.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know that I've ever seen $75 jeans. I don't think I was aware there was such a thing.

TheRake
01-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Eddie Bauer (http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/default.asp) has good stuff if you are looking for casual items. I like to buy my khakis from them as they are good quality and they custom hem them to the proper length and cuff style.

TheRake

sfer
01-12-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Look back a ways for another thread where GoT and Michael Davis I think talk about clothes. They know how to drop some coin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kicked off that little sub-thread. I just wear Levis, but I can assure you that $75 for jeans is not dropping coin.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know that I've ever seen $75 jeans. I don't think I was aware there was such a thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you live? Maybe living in New York has warped my sense of reality, but are you actally claiming that you did not guess that $75 jeans were commonplace? I think jeans at places like The Gap are almost that much.

sfer
01-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Are you sure Paluka? I haven't gotten jeans in a couple of years but Levi's are typically in the $40-$50 range at their stores and at the now defunct Canal Jeans.

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Eddie Bauer

http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/default.asp?cm_ven=Performics&cm_cat=Affiliate&cm_ pla=Tier3&cm_ite=Tier3

American Eagle
http://www.ae.com/

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I just got two pairs of jeans at eddie bauer's for $25 a pop.

mmbt0ne
01-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=holdem&Number=1136504&Foru m=All_Forums&Words=%2Bclothes&Searchpage=0&Limit=5 0&Main=1136015&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=2926 &daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=&olderval=1&olde rtype=d&bodyprev=#Post1136504) is the clothes link, for anyone interested.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure Paluka? I haven't gotten jeans in a couple of years but Levi's are typically in the $40-$50 range at their stores and at the now defunct Canal Jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right. They're like $40, unless you get them on sale. Then they're like $32, and they're on sale constantly.

lapoker17
01-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Bluefly.com if you have any style at all. If not, you should turn over a new leaf.

Also, for t-shirts and stuff, shameless plug, www.americanapparelstore.com (http://www.americanapparelstore.com)

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bluefly.com if you have any style at all. If not, you should turn over a new leaf.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the funniest damn site I've ever seen. $149 for jeans (http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=8894759&FOLDER<>folder_ id=1901235&N=1901235&Ns=Popularity%7c0&Nu=Product+ ID) that they've gone out of their way to make look worn out. And looking at the other jeans they sell, it would appear that the more worn out they look, the more expensive they are. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 11:58 AM
www.bananarepublic.com (http://www.bananarepublic.com)

Mens/Sale

Or I walk into H&M.

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or I walk into H&M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their clothes are fruitier than Bah-nah-ner.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are right. At gap.com all the jeans are on sale right now, but they are normally between $40 and $60. I still maintain that $75 jeans are not rare. Claiming to not know they exist is silly. I think I usually spend $50 on jeans or so.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or I walk into H&M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their clothes are fruitier than Bah-nah-ner.

[/ QUOTE ]

H&M is pretty cheap, which is nice.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eddie Bauer
American Eagle

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? Aren't these places sorta square?

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 12:12 PM
I forgot you're 30.

SFers Fashion (http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/category.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=CLTH&cat=M ens)

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eddie Bauer
American Eagle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not any squarer than the use of the term square.

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This, not the $75 jeans thing, is the comment of a jaded, urbanized New Yorker.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not any squarer than the use of the term square.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may have been my first usage of the term ever. I thought it was a nice spot for it.

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:16 PM
I believe you meant this. (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod14900039&parentId=cat4770733 &masterId=cat5160758&index=1&cmCat=)

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still maintain that $75 jeans are not rare. Claiming to not know they exist is silly.

[/ QUOTE ]
It had never occurred to really take any time to consider whether they existed or not. I've simply never seen them. At least until I look at the the above link.

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eddie Bauer
American Eagle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old enough to know better than to spend $150 on a pair of flippin jeans. And old enough to know how to get laid with out having to spend $150 on a pair of flippin jeans. And old enough to know that I dont want to get laid by any woman who is impressed by a pair of $150 flippin jeans.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Old enough to know better than to spend $150 on a pair of flippin jeans. And old enough to know how to get laid with out having to spend $150 on a pair of flippin jeans. And old enough to know that I dont want to get laid by any woman who is impressed by a pair of $150 flippin jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well put.

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 12:21 PM
AWESOME!

sfer
The word you're looking for is effing, not flippin. This isn't the edited for television version of The Breakfast Club.

TimM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is important, as it will help you avoid getting hitched up with women who want to wear $150 jeans.

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:22 PM
It started as a joke but I'm going to buy the jacket right now.

gonores
01-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm not that old yet /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe you meant this. (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod14900039&parentId=cat4770733 &masterId=cat5160758&index=1&cmCat=)

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought they stopped making velour in the 1970s.

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Please buy the matching pants. Please?

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Granted.. Its old...

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Obviously you don't know many mobsters.

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 12:25 PM
I think it was just a decline in demand of velour starting in 1976. If you graph that decline, it parrallels the decline in PCP use.

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Ive never owned anything "Juicy" before...

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:27 PM
But you have owned couture?

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive never owned anything "Juicy" before...

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't even aware it was an adjective used to dexcribe clothing.

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Im not sure. Does lacy count?

sfer
01-12-2005, 12:30 PM
I'd get the pants but I don't have a gold chain. Or a pinkie ring. Or back hair.

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Actually these two chicks from Florida (I think) started this clothing line, all it was originally was tight sweatpants with the word "Juicy" written on the ass. (Originally for Women). I've only heard through the New York poker community rumor mill, but it seems as if this would be perfect for SFer.

razor
01-12-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's the funniest damn site I've ever seen. $149 for jeans that they've gone out of their way to make look worn out. And looking at the other jeans they sell, it would appear that the more worn out they look, the more expensive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

This Christmas my brother got a $500 gift certificate (a bonus from someone he does work for) to a good quality men's clothing store. Initially $500 on clothes seemed like a lot to him, until he went to the store, no cheap stuff there. Anyway, he's looking around and the sales person pulls a pair of $250 jeans (appropriately distressed and all) for him to try and he says no way is he spending $250 on a pair of jeans (he normally buys $30-$40 jeans at WalMart) especially on a pair that have been distressed. Despite not wanting to buy them he tries them on anyway. Well the second he puts them on he's convinced and bought them. Those jeans simply look, fit and feel better than $40 jeans...

lapoker17
01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
You speak the truth.

Paluka
01-12-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Those jeans simply look, fit and feel better than $40 jeans...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about jeans, but I would say in general people underestimate the quality difference between expensive clothes and cheap ones. Of course there are diminishing returns...

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:06 PM

As some have already pointed out here, spending more money for higher quality jeans is the way to go. The Gap's up in Seattle and down here in SoCal sell their jeans for around $50. Nordstrom sells jeans of all different brands and prices, but a good pair of fitted Deisel's or 7's goes for anywhere between $150 and $225. These jeans will last you four times as long as the Gap jeans, so that right there is reason enough to buy them. The fact that they look way, way, way better and fit and feel way, way, way better and you don't have to worry about them ripping or tearing a hole the first day you wear them is just a bonus. I look at it the other way around, but for someone who isn't convinced yet this is the way to look at it.

The people who like to poke fun at guys who drop $150-$200 on a pair of jeans are usually the ones who have never bought them before. A couple years ago when I was in high school I wore $40-$60 jeans and the ones I wear now are really just that much better. They're well worth the extra hundred or so bucks. Seriously.

GoT

Sponger15SB
01-12-2005, 02:09 PM
The master has spoken.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in general people underestimate the quality difference between expensive clothes and cheap ones. Of course there are diminishing returns...

[/ QUOTE ]
In general, I agree. Suits...yes. Shoes...yes. Jeans...no.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:16 PM
I would say in general people underestimate the quality difference between expensive clothes and cheap ones.

I've just started figuring this out in the last six months.

GoT

IndieMatty
01-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Lets keep in mind Jake, people like myself and you (you work in an office too right?). We wear Jeans, 2x's a week? You might think differently, if you wore Jeans 6 days a week.

I need some new suits. I'm just throwing that out there.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but a good pair of fitted Deisel's or 7's goes for anywhere between $150 and $225.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fitted jeans? You've got to be shittin' me! Did I stumble into the queer eye room by mistake?

[ QUOTE ]
These jeans will last you four times as long as the Gap jeans, so that right there is reason enough to buy them.

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this possible? A pair of Levis lasts for years. My Levis will still have life left when your silly-looking pair of $225 low-rider, giant pocket, distressed-in-weird-places jeans are out of style.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that they look way, way, way better

[/ QUOTE ]
o.k. I obviously have stumbled in the queer eye forum.

[ QUOTE ]
you don't have to worry about them ripping or tearing a hole the first day you wear them is just a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
This hasn't ever happened to me. My $40 jeans are made from denim, not paper.

lapoker17
01-12-2005, 02:31 PM
I figured this out when I was 4.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Fitted jeans? You've got to be shittin' me! Did I stumble into the queer eye room by mistake?

Yes. Me not liking baggy clothes esp. jeans and instead buying clothes that fit me (e.g. fitted jeans) is gay. My guess is that you're either still in high school and are accustomed to guys wearing baggy jeans and t-shirts and clothes that generally are one size too big or you do not live in an urban or suburban area and so your community of guy friends or whatever haven't been exposed to a scene where guys where "nicer" clothes as everyday clothes. Not that either of those is a bad thing, but your "Fitted jeans? You've got to be shittin' me!" comment just shows some childish attributes imo.

GoT

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:33 PM
These jeans will last you four times as long as the Gap jeans, so that right there is reason enough to buy them.

How is this possible? A pair of Levis lasts for years. My Levis will still have life left when your silly-looking pair of $225 low-rider, giant pocket, distressed-in-weird-places jeans are out of style.

The Gap does not sell Levi's.

GoT

CCx
01-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Just a comment GoT - baggy clothes do not necessarily signify the looks or people you portray in your comments. I'm not fat, I'm not even close to fat, but I do know I've tried on and bought fitted jeans in the past, and in terms of normal 'around the office' or other wear, they just aren't for me. I like a little room in my jeans (notice jeans, not dress pants/khakis), but still pay extra for better quality denim and whatnot. Just an observation.

sfer
01-12-2005, 02:37 PM
There are expensive clothes and there are high quality clothes. One is generally a subset of the other.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Just a comment GoT - baggy clothes do not necessarily signify the looks or people you portray in your comments. I'm not fat, I'm not even close to fat, but I do know I've tried on and bought fitted jeans in the past, and in terms of normal 'around the office' or other wear, they just aren't for me. I like a little room in my jeans (notice jeans, not dress pants/khakis), but still pay extra for better quality denim and whatnot. Just an observation.

That's cool. And I agree they aren't for everyone. I was just responding to jake's contention of "fitted jeans = you've got to be shitting me gay" is dumb.

GoT

CCx
01-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Agree with your comments, and thank you for the clarification /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Me not liking baggy clothes esp. jeans and instead buying clothes that fit me (e.g. fitted jeans) is gay. My guess is that you're either still in high school and are accustomed to guys wearing baggy jeans and t-shirts and clothes that generally are one size too big or you do not live in an urban or suburban area and so your community of guy friends or whatever haven't been exposed to a scene where guys where "nicer" clothes as everyday clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]
You'd be wrong on both counts. I'm 35 and have lived in urban/suburban areas my entire life. I have never owned one of those idiotic pairs of baggy jeans, but perhaps I misunderstood you. What do you mean by fitted? I though you were talking about having jean tailored. Are you just talking about normal jeans. Normal jeans fit everyone just fine if you buy the right size. That's one of the beautiful things about jeans.

[ QUOTE ]
Not that either of those is a bad thing, but your "Fitted jeans? You've got to be shittin' me!" comment just shows some childish attributes imo. GoT

[/ QUOTE ]
clearly i have stumbled onto the queer eye forum. i apologize.

razor
01-12-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Normal jeans fit everyone just fine if you buy the right size. That's one of the beautiful things about jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I guess magic jeans exist after all...

Shajen
01-12-2005, 02:48 PM
I can see spending beacoup cashesh for slacks, or khakis but jeans I'm just not feelin ya on.

Then again, I wear business casual 5 days a week.

I'm a fan of the loose fitting jeans. Baggy skater jeans aren't for me.

then again, I'm over the hill at 29.

I just can't see spending $250 for a pair of jeans. A pair of slacks? Sure. Jeans? Nah. I've got better things to do with my money.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The Gap does not sell Levi's.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never owned a pair of Gap jeans. Gap did used to sell Levis. I think they stopped back in the 80s. But the same sweatshops make both brands. Regardless, my point would be that your $225 jeans won't last 4 times as long as any pair of good $40 jeans, so that arguement is moot.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Regardless, my point would be that your $225 jeans won't last 4 times as long as any pair of good $40 jeans, so that arguement is moot.

I wasn't aware I was arguing. Maybe I never bought "good" $50 jeans then, 'cause mine used to be faded after six months. Then again, I was a "kid" doing "kid" things, which would put a lot more wear and tear on jeans than I would now. But when I refer to how long they'd last, in my head I'm thinking how long they'll look like they new or new'ish, like not fading and stuff. Not like falling apart at the seams or something.

GoT

fnord_too
01-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Man this thread has gotten a lot less entertaining now that it has gone all serious. Of course how could it go anywhere but down hill after the great sfer juicy velour track suit post?

(I have to learn to stop reading these threads after they have peaked.)

lapoker17
01-12-2005, 03:03 PM
This $250 number is kind of high.

for Adriano Goldschmeid, Paper, Denim & Cloth, or Seven - The three brands I generally favor, we're talking more like $150-$175.

And the fact that some of us wear jeans 5 or 6 times a week, and the rest have jobs that don't allow this probably accounts for much of the debate. Jeans are just worth more to a guy like me.

TheRake
01-12-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...like not fading and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "fading and stuff" is exactly what makes a good pair of jeans good.

TheRake

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 03:06 PM

Are you saying you like your jeans to fade with time?

GoT

TheRake
01-12-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. Jeans are supposed to look worn.

turnipmonster
01-12-2005, 03:08 PM
FWIW I wear jeans every day and I agree with this. I always make it a point to buy nice jeans, and quality shoes.

more $$ isn't always better though. I wore holes in a pair of aldo shoes in < 6 months, and my docs last me at least a year. whilst touring europe I take 2 pairs of pants, black ben davis pants and brown ben davis pants. they're $40 and made out of steel.

--turnipmonster

sfer
01-12-2005, 03:09 PM
I agree. I've also found that comfort increases exponentially as you add weeks between each laundering.

Bluffoon
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but a good pair of fitted Deisel's or 7's goes for anywhere between $150 and $225.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Quote:

The fact that they look way, way, way better

o.k. I obviously have stumbled in the queer eye forum.

Quote:

you don't have to worry about them ripping or tearing a hole the first day you wear them is just a bonus.

This hasn't ever happened to me. My $40 jeans are made from denim, not paper.

Go get em Jake!

GuyOnTilt

Boo. Not my style I guess. That's why they invented dry cleaners.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]I understand you like nice clothes, which is fine, but really, Jeans are meant to fade and become more comfortable. Don't you have like a favorite pair of jeans that are like your go-to jeans for things like sporting events, bar hopping(wait, not old enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif), overall bullshitting?

sfer
01-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, if you're ever in a poker room and you see an Asian guy with a black velour track jacket and a tie on his head stop by and say hi to me.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 03:11 PM
bar hopping(wait, not old enough )

I hate you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

sfer
01-12-2005, 03:11 PM
You get your jeans dry cleaned? Dry cleaning cotton is much worse than laundering.

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 03:13 PM
You get your jeans dry cleaned?

No, I was just talking about fading in general. My bad.

GoT

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Boo. Not my style I guess. That's why they invented dry cleaners.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]
You send your jeans to the dry cleaners? Do they also have the permanent creases?

GuyOnTilt
01-12-2005, 03:16 PM
You send your jeans to the dry cleaners?

No, that was my bad for saying that there.

Do they also have the permanent creases?

No, I hate those.

GoT

mmbt0ne
01-12-2005, 03:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I agree. I've also found that comfort increases exponentially as you add weeks between each laundering.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing worse than the first wear of jeans after you finally washed them for the first time in a month. After that they go back to being comfortable, but damn that day sucks.

ThaSaltCracka
01-12-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bar hopping(wait, not old enough )

I hate you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]soon man, and when you do, you'll be glad you have cheap jeans because you will spill so much [censored] on them. I had this pimp Sean Jean shirt that I wore once, spilt something on it and it was permanently stained. I was so fcuking pissed.

CCx
01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've also found that comfort increases exponentially as you add weeks between each laundering.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are true words of wisdom, jeans are meant to be washed but once a season (unless heavily soiled, in which case, add Depends for longevity).

Bluffoon
01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
That a bunch of poker players would get so worked up about clothes.

You certainly couldn't tell by looking around any poker room that I have ever been to.

mmbt0ne
01-12-2005, 03:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I had this pimp Sean Jean shirt...

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You're more gangsta than I gave you credit for. Was the Marithe+Francois Girbaud at the cleaners? Maybe your Vokal just didn't go with your Tims. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-12-2005, 03:24 PM
I have a pair of tims.

Dude, this shirt was so sick too.

mmbt0ne
01-12-2005, 03:31 PM
I feel your pain man. Last year one of my roommates tossed my clothes in the dryer so he could start a load of laundry. 4 new Lacoste shirts, worn a total of 5 times all went through the dryer. They all had a gritty feel to them, and I was only able to stand them for a couple weeks before I had to toss 3 shirts (I kept one since it was semi-wearable still).