PDA

View Full Version : Big Hand on .5/1 limit table!

Big City
01-12-2005, 04:11 AM
sorry if this is stupid...first post on here...i look at this with my friend sometimes. my set up might be a little off from what ppl do on here but here it goes....please critique at will.

6 players on the table..Mind u this is a loose aggresive table...
Hero posts SB (9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,9 /images/graemlins/club.gif)
BB posts
Seat 6 raises
Seat 7 calls
Seat 1 raises
Seat 2 Folds
Hero Calls
Seat 5 Calls
Seat 6 Calls

Flop comes (2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif,8 /images/graemlins/club.gif)
Hero Bets
Seat 5 calls
Seat 6 raises
Seat 7 folds
Seat 1 Calls
Hero Calls
Seat 5 calls

Turn comes (9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif)
Hero Bets
Seat 5 raises
Seat 6 raises
Seat 1 calls
Seat 5 All In
Seat 6 calls
Seat 1 calls

River comes (A /images/graemlins/spade.gif...my money card if i needed one!)
Hero Bets
Seat 6 raises
Seat 1 calls
Hero raises
Seat 6 calls
Seat 1 calls

All mucked down and i win 34.50 in the hand...sorry for the long read...was i wrong in playing the hand like i did before i turned my river boat? Any help would be great. I seem to be doing fine on AP as i deposited 25, won up to 150, cashed out 100...and now am at 95 again. All this in three nights work.

o0mr_bill0o
01-12-2005, 04:40 AM
okay, first, i'm going to direct you to BisonBison's hand converter: http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi

Next I'm going to tell you that everything below 2/4 belongs in the micro-limit forum.

And now to the hand. It looks pretty good to me. I sometimes 3-bet this flop, especially against LAGs, because they will often raise any two overcards, and there's a good chance you're ahead here. once the turn comes I think the hand plays itself.

Big City
01-12-2005, 04:52 AM
sorry about that...i didn't really check out to see what the Blind Values were for the forums...thanks very much for the converter. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

pindawg
01-12-2005, 05:37 AM
NH, and welcome

PotatoStew
01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Don't cash out again until you're up over $300. And then don't cash out enough to take you below $300. Unless you don't mind making another deposit at some point. Then you can do whatever you want.