PDA

View Full Version : How do YOU play... flopped flush in large pot

wheelz
01-12-2005, 04:00 AM
I've gotta say, I really wasn't sure what was the best line for this hand, so I thought I'd see what some of you thought would be the best way to play it.

UTG this hand is aggressive, CO is passive, and Button is a pretty solid player.

PokerChamps 5/10 Hold'em (5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (12.5 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero...

bugstud
01-12-2005, 04:17 AM
lotta options here, you can lead, call the raises and c/r the turn, lead and reraise and either continue leading or c/r, trying to represent the Ac, or you can meekely play until the turn or river. Mostly depends on how aggro you deem your opps will be with the Kc/Jc and overpairs versus overcards that probably don't have a club.

Scotch78
01-12-2005, 04:31 AM
I check because a bet from one of the pre-flop aggressors will get less respect than a bet from you. After that, though, there are too many variables for me to say exactly what I would do.

Scott