PDA

View Full Version : Pokercosmos

02-08-2002, 10:18 PM
There is a nice deposit promotion going on now on pokercosmos. I checked at the software. Almost identical to PP. Very smooth, fast, and comfortable.

I played on a .50/1 table because that was all there was. I'm a regular 5-10 player on PP.

Haven't played micro limits, but man, is it easy to make money there. I know about all the bad beat experiences. I paid my dues...twice! But man, I forgot how much you REALLY get paid off when you have the nuts. I ground my way up from micro limits. What a joy to get paid so well for the good hands. When you move up to middle stakes, you rarely get paid so well if ever.

I'm always looking around for the bonus deals for new sites. As the industry expands online, there will be more of these incentives. I pulled in just under a 1000 last year on deposit bonuses. Almost missed the deadline on this one. Its frustrating when you miss out on them because for a regular online player, its free money. If any posters come by one, post it up!

Good luck!

02-09-2002, 02:13 AM
We do not allow blantan ads in the posts on this site. In the future, posts like this will be deleted.

02-09-2002, 03:02 AM
This is a normal average joe posting about playing at many sites and how he makes money off bonuses. Isn't that part of what this site is about? People helping out other people. If he works for Pokercosmos he didn't write his post up like that, he wrote it up as a player who moves from site to site.

He's not allowed to advise people on buyin bonuses? So along the same lines would he not be allowed to tell people of a big tournament at that site because that would be promoting it?

02-09-2002, 12:50 PM
The post is an attempt to recruit customers. The language is the same smarmy type that comes in

stock pumping email spam.

02-09-2002, 01:32 PM
i'll have to agree with mason here, just a little to charming for a non-biased player, especially when there are still serious flaws with that site..

02-09-2002, 03:24 PM
A little too charming? He doesn't list anything about the site except that there is a buyin bonus. He doesn't promote the site at all, he doesn't say how much the buyin bonus is, he doesn't say anything good about the site at all. Man you guys are truly retards.

EVERYONE OUT THERE SHOULD JOIN THE NEW SITE AMAZINGPOKER.COM. THERE ARE TONS OF NEW GAMES AT THE SITE A BUYIN BONUS OF 20% MATCH UP TO $1,000 AND IF YOU PLAY 1000 RAKED GAMES YOU GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% ON YOUR INITIAL BUY IN AGAIN. THAT'S A PROMOTION YOU TARDS.

02-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Gotta laugh at this one. Just for the record, I wasn't even thinking about the post as an advertisement. I'm really a PP player at heart. I cruise other sites for bonuses and a change of pace.

When I reread the post, it does sound like a weird sell. I should have posted the experience with the micro limit players on a seperate thread. Sorry if I mislead anyone on that.

By the way, I'm still looking for bonuses, and found one for new members at UB off of Pokerpages.com. It's probably old to some of you, but I signed my wife onto that one because I already had an account there. And don't forget ACR on Tuesday nights as well as their 25% first time bonus sign up.

I'll avoid Highlands until some players finally show up there.

I missed out on Partypoker's 15% bonus last week and wish someone would have posted it.

02-09-2002, 08:49 PM
hey if your into bonuses, pokerscape gave me one without me having to deposit anything 2 weeks ago. I signed up to check it out, and wooompf, they gave me $20 outright a week later to try out their site.

No traffic yet, except a bit in evening, but unfortuanately, i lost it at 2/4 in 20 minutes.

02-10-2002, 02:08 AM
When we see this type of post we don't know if it is an advertisemnet or just a poster trying to keep all of us informed. In the future if you would state that you have no affiliation with the site it will avoid this problem.

Thanks,

Mason

02-10-2002, 04:17 AM
I agree I did the bonus as well and up 200+$

Why cant we talk about this new site?

Thats what this forum is all about poker.

geez!

02-10-2002, 04:24 AM
I received the ub, party poker, poker cosmo, and next week im doing the ACR. I also received the paradise last month!

Its cool they pay you 2 play.

Last year I received 800$ in bonuses!

But im avoiding highland as well. Its a ghost town at their site and have not heard 2 many good recomandations.