PDA

View Full Version : Classic Cluelessness

02-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Truly amazing stuff on these boards.

This is ignorance personified.

"Let me see if I have this all straight.

a) You can win a lot more if you can get bad opponents to play better.

b) Paradise has way too many "loose" players.

c) "Chat abuse" is a more important strategic weapon than sound poker strategies that compensate for all game conditions and player types.

OK, I think I got it all straight now."

TO THE GENIUS THAT POSTED THIS GEM. ONCE YOU FIGURE A WAY TO BEAT A TABLE WHERE 75% ARE ROUTINELY GOING TO THE RIVER, CHECK YOURSELF INTO THE NEAREST SANITARIUM, ITS CALLED A LOTTERY OR KENO AT THAT POINT GENIUS! GUESS WHAT THERE ISN'T "SOUND STRATEGY" FOR ALL SITUATIONS UNLESS YOU CONSIDERING GETTING UP AND LEAVING 8 ATM'S AT A TABLE SOUND STRATEGY.

POINTLESS TO ADDRESS YOUR OTHER POINTS AS I ALLUDED TO NEITHER IN MY ORIGINAL POST.

02-08-2002, 10:07 PM
Besides who said it was more important? Going to deny there is any importance to chat little fishee? Of course not, certainly cannot maximize my wins without it. Which was the whole point of the orignal post.

02-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Again with the irony...

I have not seen a moronic display like this since...hmmm...I got to go back to Gilligan trying to swim his way off the island.

Tuco.

02-09-2002, 08:40 AM
I am still astounded that you got your chat taken away. How could that have happened???? You seem like such a nice person.