PDA

View Full Version : internet props wanted

02-08-2002, 02:40 PM
Interested in being an internet prop?

Send an e-mail to pokerpropsinc@yahoo.com !

Please include your name or internet moniker, an estimate of how much time you spend playing online, and what your preferred games and limits are.

02-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Anyone responding to this guy might keep in mind that this *could* be someone just out to gather player info the easy way (you send it to him!) and may not have any interest in employing props at all. I wouldn't respond unless more info was given, just my two cents, SS.

02-08-2002, 07:36 PM
SS, I agree with you. What other information would you like? The site is anonymous, of course, and other information is pertinent only to those willing to prop short-handed internet games.

I can tell you that this is a legitimate proposal. Those who reply to our post will be considered for a program which pays $12/hr for a 4 hr block of play, per day, 5 shifts a week.

I appreciate your skepticism, but this one is real.

02-08-2002, 08:02 PM
so why not tell us the site? if we e-mail, you tell it to us, so save us the trouble? you really shouldnt be shady, cappeesh?

SWIFTY

02-08-2002, 09:01 PM
Come on Swifty, don't be so tough. Many of the smaller sites have props and anonymity is a standard for those NOT involved. We're not trying to be shady, just respectful. LJB

02-08-2002, 11:47 PM
I believe the cardroom in question is Americas cardroom.com. The last time I checked, they had a referral bonus.

02-09-2002, 12:14 AM
I know americascardroom are looking for props but I don't think this ad is it.Americas pay $16 for every 100 hands played (4-8) and not an hourly wage.

02-09-2002, 12:37 AM
what's a prop player?

G

02-09-2002, 02:10 AM
In the future, you'll have to clear these type of ads through me or they will be deleted. We suggest you consider purchasing an ad.

02-09-2002, 02:28 AM
Sorry Mason, you are correct of course. Our apologies!

02-09-2002, 02:03 PM
I am no way in connection with this offer or am promoting it.

If you're serious...it's a player employed by the house to sit and start games, play until the game is full with a list...then out to start another one. It could be any game at any limit. Usually that is set by a predetermined aggreement between the house and the prop. The prop is paid an hourly wage by the house and plays on his/her own bankroll. Therefore wins and losses are theirs totally.

Most live cardrooms nowadays do not emply props.

KC50