PDA

View Full Version : AQ Turn Decesion

CPA
01-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Villian is unknown. Overall, a typical 2/4 table.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (7 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (4.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero ....

Obvious slowplayed T ?? Coordinated board makes this an easy fold? Also, this does not seem like a very bright bet on the flop....agree?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Standard up till the turn. Call the cap, check/call the river. If the river comes a T or a Q get more bets in.

You simply CANNOT fold this hand here. Too often you are ahead and you are giving up EV by folding.

CPA
01-11-2005, 10:24 PM
What hand that villian is willing to three bet on the turn am I ahead?

Just a question....trying to fight weak tight disease. My experiences tell me he has a T or wild straight.

errr....I thought this was a decent fold. /images/graemlins/confused.gif I usually call this down.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-11-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
errr....I thought this was a decent fold. /images/graemlins/confused.gif I usually call this down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Continue to call this down. This is not 80/160, you will be shown all kinds of crap that hell 3 bet you with. You will also be behind a lot, but ahead enough that you must call down.