PDA

View Full Version : First Hand

dseiko
01-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Hi, this is my first hand. I have more i'd like to post but im not sure how. This is at pacific poker and i couldn't find any converters (not sure if there is any cuz i couldn't find any pacific poker hands posted). I don't understand the positions either, but it's 10 handed, and heres the only way i could think of to do it.

Pacific Poker .05/.1 (10 Handed)

Preflop :
i'm 5 left of the button with Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif
1 left of the button calls
2 raises
3 calls
4 folds
Hero Calls
6 folds
7 calls
Button Folds
SB Folds
BB Folds
1 calls

Flop (10.3 Small Betts - should i not include the .3?)(5 PLayers)

6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

1 checks
2 bets
3 calls
Hero Raises
7 Calls
1 Folds
2 3-bets
3 Calls
Hero Calls
7 Calls

Turn (11.1 Big Bets)(4 players)
6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

2 Bets
3 Folds
Hero Calls
7 Folds

River (13.1 Big Bets)(2 Players)
3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

2 Checks
Hero Bets
2 Reraises
Hero Calls

Final Pot (17.1 Big Bets)

So how did i play this hand and how did i post it, im assuming i did something wrong in each lol.

Shillx
01-11-2005, 06:41 PM
I 3-bet preflop. QQ is a monster hand and you need to punish the weak coldcallers.

I'm throwing in another raise postflop either on the flop or the turn. Capping the flop looks like the best option. Nothing you can do on the river, if the villian has AA he played it really well.

Brad

Wario
01-11-2005, 06:42 PM
I find it hard to read and confusing...

But here goes.

3-bet preflop, your hand is too good to just call here.

I would cap the flop, if he leads into me on the turn I would call down, if he checks to me I would bet again.

Everything else is fine in my opinion.

sin808
01-11-2005, 06:53 PM
a little hard to read, but not bad.

I would 3 bet preflop, cap the flop, if he bets into you again on the turn can either raise again or just call. Usually player dependant as to which I would choose. Most likely raise. I would also probably check behind the river, since he's not going to fold and he's played like he has AA or KK, unless he only called my turn raise then I'd probably bet. It's possible he has a lower pair like jj or tt but clicking check is easier and you don't have to worry about getting c/r. Again, this is player dependant. Others may disagree. I just woke up too, so my reading comprehension is a bit off and this may not read as clear as I'd like, so apologies if I jumbled anything.

dseiko
01-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Sorry about the confusion in the way its posted, im seeing the positions in other posts so i think i may now be able to make it clearer and more like the other hands.