01-11-2005, 03:42 PM
i think we need to have a made for tv event
paul phillips vs. phillip hellmuth
all forms of poker
who wins?

ps i think phil should play without his shirt on

Beavis68
01-11-2005, 03:49 PM
In your fantasy, what color hair does paul have?

BarronVangorToth
01-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Paul Phillips is a great player, for certain, and he would make for interesting competition for Phil ... and all due respect to Paul, the person I'd really like to see Phil against is another Phil (Phil Laak, aka "The Unabomber") as I would pay good money to see Phil H. playing against a guy who is doing push-ups next to him as the flop came down.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com (http://www.BarronVangorToth.com)

augie00
01-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

Johnny5
01-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Ha - That would be pretty funny. Phil muttering to himself "He's doing pushups! I don't think he understand the significance of this hand.."

But if it were Paul, perhaps some red hair with an angry expression?

J5

dtbog
01-11-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You read my mind. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-DB

johnnybeef
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as someone who is unfamiliar with rgp and being somewhat new to the whole online forum thing, would you please briefly illustrate to those of us who don't know what happened (or what happens) at rgp to avoid this from happening

humbly,
johnny

augie00
01-11-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as someone who is unfamiliar with rgp and being somewhat new to the whole online forum thing, would you please briefly illustrate to those of us who don't know what happened (or what happens) at rgp to avoid this from happening

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at one time RGP was a forum with a bunch of respected poker minds as posters. There was actual poker discussion.

Now, it's a bunch of kids with no grasp of english grammar, flame war after flame war, and endless threads of spam.

This post is a perfect example of what you run into when you browse RGP. A perfectly useless thread that isn't even readable.

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH
01-11-2005, 06:07 PM
hey buddy
if this is too much of a waste of time then don't FUUCKING reply to it mother fuuck.
if you want to teach me grammar then come over here with your ivy league education? oh what? you don't have one? yeah i have one. this is just for fun, don't fuucking sweat it. get laid too.

odellthurman
01-11-2005, 06:09 PM
No way you have a degree from an Ivy League college.

chesspain
01-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Would we have to use #2 pencils only in order to puncture out our eyes?

burningyen
01-11-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you want to teach me grammar then come over here with your ivy league education? oh what? you don't have one? yeah i have one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there was a reason why I read this forum.

johnnybeef
01-11-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey buddy
if this is too much of a waste of time then don't FUUCKING reply to it mother fuuck.
if you want to teach me grammar then come over here with your ivy league education? oh what? you don't have one? yeah i have one. this is just for fun, don't fuucking sweat it. get laid too.

[/ QUOTE ]

please excuse me for opening up this can of whoopass (or is it dumbass? i can't tell)

augie00
01-11-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you want to teach me grammar then come over here with your ivy league education? oh what? you don't have one? yeah i have one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I want to teach you grammar? I just want you to not post such useless dribble.

Besides, attending an ivy-league school isn't necessary to write in complete sentences. In fact, I was writing in complete sentences in the 4th grade. I do admit, though; in 4th grade I might have called someone a "mother fuuck," but only due to the fact that my brain wasn't fully developed at the time.

Get lost.

snowbank
01-11-2005, 07:34 PM
ps i think phil should play without his shirt on

P.S. Don't post again.

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH
01-11-2005, 08:11 PM
hey bradley
this is a forum not a fuucking term paper buddy. if you think the post is wasting your time then don't respond. If you wanna suck my dick tho, you can.

all you other two plus twoers need to get laid. I don't count sklansky as a butt partner either.

snowbank
01-11-2005, 08:46 PM
hey bradley

who's bradley?

augie00
01-11-2005, 11:13 PM
That's me. I'm not quite sure how he got my name...perhaps he went to my website?