PDA

View Full Version : A6s triumph!

Womble
01-11-2005, 01:42 PM
MP3 with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Everone folds to MP2 who calls, I call, CO calls, Button raises, everyone calls,

(Side Q: If MP2 hadnt called and I was first in should I have raised or limped?)

Flop J /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gifA /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, I bet, CO folds, Button raises, Sb calls, BB folds, MP2 calls, I reraise, ereryone calls.

Side Question 2: Is this bet for value? It isnt protecting against the possible flush. Should I have tried to protect?

Turn 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif
SB checks, MP2 checks, I bet, everyone calls,

River A /images/graemlins/spade.gif Could that card BE ANY BETTER???
SB checks, MP2 checks, I bet, Button calls, SB raises (def a flush possibility) I reraise, Button calls, SB calls

Another side question: If river was any other /images/graemlins/spade.gif what should I have done? Checked through, bet and call a raise, bet and fold to a riase?

Pot 24.5 BB!

davelin
01-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure about the pre-flop call. To answer your side question, if you'e first in MP3 you should probably never limp.

Betting and letting button raise protects your hand better than check-raising and trapping people between you and button.

Nice hand.

tiltaholic
01-11-2005, 01:55 PM
nice hand.
[ QUOTE ]
(Side Q: If MP2 hadnt called and I was first in should I have raised or limped?)

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. open limping in MP3 is bad. a case could be made for open raising or folding, depending on table properties.

[ QUOTE ]
Side Question 2: Is this bet for value? It isnt protecting against the possible flush. Should I have tried to protect?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't protect your hand against flush draws, and you aren't really afraid of anything else right now. Betting is good.

[ QUOTE ]
Another side question: If river was any other what should I have done? Checked through, bet and call a raise, bet and fold to a riase?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd bet and call a raise.