PDA

View Full Version : Avatar poll?

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:25 PM
As quite a few of you have noticed, my avatar (the one with the fully-clothed hottie) has changed. A few whiners have ruined our avatar fun. So what does everyone think about this?

Shajen
01-11-2005, 12:29 PM
you missed one, the I'm indifferent, but if my boss saw it I'd get in trouble...even though he's cool with the poker forums in general. Zoltri's avatar was the one that would get in me in hot water though.

Luckily, I have moz, so I just disabled your avatar.

Dude, I do gotta say, the girl was fugly. Why the attachment? What's the big deal?

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Note: I will be accessing the poll results to find out who the whiners are so we can beat the crap out of the right people. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tyfromm
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/freakin/batman.jpg

How ironic that you just started a thread whining about the avatar above, which I find very touching and romantic. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I do gotta say, the girl was fugly. Why the attachment? What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're clearly blind. That is all. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LALDAAS
01-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Dude the big hooter avatar was awsome and worth risking getting in trouble over the smile it put on my face, However the current avatar is frigin halarious and made me laugh. I await the next avatar.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just disabled your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]
That was sort of my point. I've had numerous compliments in the forums. And have even had like seven or eight people that took the time to send me PMs complimenting her. And like three people complain. So instead of the three people disabling avatars, they'll deprive the masses.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How ironic that you just started a thread whining about the avatar above, which I find very touching and romantic. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
The difference being that I was being sarcastic, and didn't go running to the moderator about it.

tyfromm
01-11-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The difference being that I was being sarcastic, and didn't go running to the moderator about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't whine when Mat deleted the Chicks under 13 thread, although I DID put a lot of "research" into that one. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Asnbabe
01-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I just want to note that all I asked was why...not that we should get rid of them..I didn't notice they were gone as my avatars are turned off for work -_- when I got back to school in a few days I was going to turn them back on

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't whine when Mat deleted the Chicks under 13 thread, although I DID put a lot of "research" into that one. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I shudder to think of what the result of that research was. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:50 PM
I hope everyone realizes, this poll is for fun. I'm being sarcastic. I'm not really that worked up over this thing. It's all good. Etc. Etc.

Shajen
01-11-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're clearly blind. That is all. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, once I realized she had a face /images/graemlins/grin.gif I then realized she's just an average chick with a giant rack. Not much to see there, really /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But, if you are into women who will experience backpain in a few short years, I think you've found your Nirvana.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, once I realized she had a face /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She had a face?
[ QUOTE ]
with a giant rack... Not much to see there

[/ QUOTE ]
Some thing wrong with this sentence.

[ QUOTE ]
But, if you are into women who will experience backpain in a few short years, I think you've found your Nirvana.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would I care about her back pain in a few years? I'm just interested in giving her some back pain right now.

Shajen
01-11-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, once I realized she had a face /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She had a face?
[ QUOTE ]
with a giant rack... Not much to see there

[/ QUOTE ]
Some thing wrong with this sentence.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would I care about her back pain in a few years? I'm just interested in giving her some back pain right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant she would have the backpain because of her giant rack, not cause you wanted to date/marry her.

Eh, anyway. I'm done here.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BusterStacks
01-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I think those who complained about your avatar are stupid bitches who should be outted and ridiculed.

AncientPC
01-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Firefox + Adblock > annoying advatars.

dr. klopek
01-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Why again is it so important that everyone have some fake-titted whoor in their avatar? Jake, this one's much better anyway.