PDA

View Full Version : Vasectomy Poll, enjoy!

zephed56
01-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Let's say you just couldn't stop making babies pop out of your wife.

Or you guys were getting past the age to bear children.

But you still were at it like rabbits.

Would you ever consider this operation? Knife, meet stuff.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Say "tubes tied". End of thread.

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Not only would but I did. I am single with one son and I don't plan on having any more children.

Best move I ever made. Women LOVE it. Their eyes light up. Big Big sellingpoint. I never would have thought....

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only would but I did. I am single with one son and I don't plan on having any more children.

Best move I ever made. Women LOVE it. Their eyes light up. Big Big sellingpoint. I never would have thought....

[/ QUOTE ]

So you tell them don't worry because I've been having lots of unprotected sex?

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 11:51 AM
No mom I always use a condom

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No mom I always use a condom

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not scolding you. I'm wondering why they care if you have a vasectomy unless you're going condomless. In which case, they've got to figure you've done it with others. In which case, it's not a selling point. In other words, why would this be a selling point?

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 11:59 AM
I guess if I picked up a woman in a bar and I was taking her home to screw (which I wouldn't) then it wouldn't be an issue. But if you are considering a committed relationship with someone it would.

The once and future king
01-11-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you tell them you have had the snip and are a single dad at the same time.

I think you may be relating the shiney eyes to the wrong statement.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess if I picked up a woman in a bar and I was taking her home to screw (which I wouldn't) then it wouldn't be an issue. But if you are considering a committed relationship with someone it would.

[/ QUOTE ]
So these are women you've been seeing for little awhile. You're interested in a committed relationship with them. But you haven't yet done the deed? And by the way, I've had a vasectomy...? I don't get it. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Nope. Not confused.

I did it for my own reasons and I was surprised at the reactions I got from women I dated at first. But then I realized that I date mostly other single parents who are also not looking to have children and not having to worry about getting pregnant is a huge plus to them.

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 12:07 PM
No I see that you don't. Thats ok.

mike l.
01-11-2005, 03:18 PM
i got one about 6 years ago and i just want to say that all you guys who wouldnt are complete pussys. it's was pretty painless and a little weird, but it sure as hell works great.

WDC
01-11-2005, 03:22 PM
got one a week after my second popped out healthy and with all the right equipment. It's painless, they give you way tooo much vicadan and you get to have a bag of frozen peas on your package for a day.

mike l.
01-11-2005, 03:23 PM
"Say "tubes tied"."

that's really selfish and awful. a vasectomy is a much simpler procedure with much much less chance of later complications/problems down the line. be a man and get your sac cut open faag.

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
be a man and get your sac cut open faag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Sponger15SB
01-11-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got one about 6 years ago and i just want to say that all you guys who wouldnt are complete pussys. it's was pretty painless and a little weird, but it sure as hell works great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but aren't you like 30 with 4 kids?

You sperm must be super human, I'm suprised a vasectomy has stopped anything.

Sponger15SB
01-11-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Say "tubes tied". End of thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard Buster had his tubes tied, maybe we could ask him how it went?

KJS
01-11-2005, 05:56 PM
There are a lot of women who don't want children and don't want to be pressured into having children by men. They like the fact that you are snipped and showed some initiative to take care of birth control matters for yourself instead of pushing it on them. That shows maturity and foresight, which many women look for in a man. And, once the tests are done, you can go condomless and chicks love that as much as guys. My wife loves the fact that I had one, and I did it before we were married.

KJS

KJS
01-11-2005, 05:59 PM
How about you are 30, single and childless but know you never want any kids. That was me when I got snipped. I wanted to be sure for myself that I never ended up getting a woman pregnant and that was the way to do it. Never regretted it for a minute.

KJS

Leo99
01-11-2005, 11:13 PM
My wife wants me to get one. No way. I'm a big chicken. I just do it movie style, pull out and spray it on her . And practice the rythym method and stick to oral/toys those few days she's fertile.

Leo99
01-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Seems to me it would be a selling point to the bar and a negative to the LTR woman since she might want to have kids.

Reef
01-11-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Knife, meet stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA

jdl22
01-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Condoms suck, and getting the tubes tide is both more involved and expensive. Getting a small snip in your balls is an easy choice.

theantelope
01-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Condoms fail. Women are worried about getting pregnant even when you use a condom. They like the idea of not having to worry about it at all.

vulturesrow
01-11-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im 28 with 3 kids. Incidentally I voted no. No cutting instruments anywhere near my twig and berries thank you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zephed56
01-12-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im 28 with 3 kids. Incidentally I voted no. No cutting instruments anywhere near my twig and berries thank you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Jesus, I feel sane now. I thought I was the only one...

I would much rather her take the pill, I'm sorry, it's not that hard to do.

Isn't there a male "pill" now? Eh, maybe not.

mike l.
01-12-2005, 04:53 AM
you sir are a MAN. i hope some of the little pussy wimp freaks on here take note of your manly decision.

vasectomies are just so simple and responsible and right.

mike l.
01-12-2005, 04:55 AM
"My wife wants me to get one. No way. I'm a big chicken."

it's starting to make sense now. you guys wont do it because you dont have any balls in the first place. so there's nothing to cut into.

seriously man, RETHINK this and be a man.

jakethebake
01-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Well I may have found someone else to block. What a moron. You're not a man if you don't want a vesectomy? How about we pick any random act and berate and insult anyone that doesn't want to do it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif