PDA

View Full Version : Official UB guaranteed tourney thread

beanie
01-11-2005, 07:05 AM
I had a lot of fun with this when UB did the rebuy tourneys and I met a lot of cool friends. I mostly play the ones over $100 but I have been playing a couple of the smaller ones as well. My sceen name is beanie, feel free to put me in www.ultimatebuddy.com (http://www.ultimatebuddy.com) and stop by and say "hi". I can then put you in buddy and we can have a mutual "sweaters" scoiety.

Potowame
01-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey Beanie,

I have come to watch you on alot of those rebuys. I like to watch you in the rebuy period, to see how to improve that part of my game alittle. You are very entertaining in the rebuy period at the least /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I play mainly low buy-in mtt, come by and root me on some time.

zaxx19
01-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Woot Woot UB ers making some noise on the board. Thanks for the kind words last night Potawotame...although that was one of the saddests outings by me in a month. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ive added both you guys and will be sweating...I think we should try to get every 2+2er on our buddilists....

GL at the tables.

Pepsquad
01-11-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm in. Anybody playing in the 65K guaranteed tourney this Sunday? I won a seat in their $3 rebuy. I'll need all the sweat I can get.

Pep.

jslag
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a lot of fun with this when UB did the rebuy tourneys and I met a lot of cool friends. I mostly play the ones over $100 but I have been playing a couple of the smaller ones as well. My sceen name is beanie, feel free to put me in www.ultimatebuddy.com (http://www.ultimatebuddy.com) and stop by and say "hi". I can then put you in buddy and we can have a mutual "sweaters" scoiety.

[/ QUOTE ]

What tournament are you referring to? There are tons of daily guaranteed MTTs. My nick on UB is slaggo, though I don't have UltimateBuddy installed.

beanie
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
What is your screen name, I will put you in, also Zaxx19, is that your name on UB?

zaxx19
01-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Zaxx19......the secret is out oh no.

mshalen
01-11-2005, 09:57 PM
The problem is every time I play a MTT at UB it takes 4 or 5 hours just to get down to 50 players. Last week I played a $5 MTT placed 7th and made only a few bucks

Beavis68
01-11-2005, 11:36 PM
you know me beanie, I have stopped in to say hi quite a few times.

RavenJackson
01-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Greetings all.

I did not check out the forum yesterday. My handle on UB is Raven-Jackson. I only play SnG's and MTT's. Did anyone else play in the WSOP satellite last friday? It was pretty loose for a 100+9 tourney. I was well above average just before the first break when I tangled with a bigger stack after I flopped a boat. He called me with trips and rivered a higher boat to send me packing. I may try again this week [assuming I manage to win another TEC].

Drop by and say hi. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

etgryphon
01-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah...

Mines etgryphon on UB...I wonder if it is worth hiding you id.

-Gryph

burningyen
01-12-2005, 06:18 PM
You can always find me playing SnGs and MTTs on UB (same username). I do plan to enter a WSOP satellite after getting some more experience and (hopefully) winning a few more TECs.